By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony has lost another fan

^^^ yea but the biggest exclusive was FF13

Around the Network

Lessons learned.. Never trust a company...........

Dude, it is pathetic because:

You own a game console, want a game for it that will be available and are upset because other people will be able to play it.

You already own a PS3, probably own some games ; so you can't use the "I spent more then I should have" argument.

And you're taking the time out of your day to complain that more people might be happy.

You are 24 years old?

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

haha another sony fan goes off.

Am I the only person who went from another console to a sony one? PS3 i think is their best one yet. I've always hated ps1 and ps2 so i never owned them.

The onyl thing i hate with the PS3 is the annoying psp menu style. However i'm happy with the games so far and BluRay.

BeTa77 said:
Goodbye sony i have lost all my faith in you, PlayStation always was the best for the last 2 generations, but the ps3 is well very disapointing, PlayStation always had the best games the biggest userbase now thats all gone, FF13 is gone, they cant even keep exclusives anymore, i never wanted to say this, im done with PlayStation, theyre to unreliable now, guess im wii60 now. you guys lost a big PlayStation fan.

well i am sorry but a fan like you is not a fan worth having.

and i was upset about this at first but when i read whats really going on about the exclusive thing, it day really bother me so, let them have it, we still got other games, i am more mad a square enix for not dropping this sooner

Around the Network

its crazy that the PS3 has "fair weather" fans

All I can see is troll. I do not think Sony can hear you or they would even care they lost a fan.

FF13 definitly seems to be the straw that broke the camel's back for many PS3 owners.

Doesn't this prove Sony doesn't pay for exclusives? Isn't that a good thing?

If they started paying for all these games to be exclusive im sure people woudl still be mad at Sony thinking they are selling out just like MS did

This minor annoucement of FF13 coming to the 360 means nothing to me, only thing that matters is its coming to the PS3, and it still is...

But FF13 isn't "lost" it's still coming out on the PS3, only "exclusivity" is lost and you should only care about that if you want the 360 to lose.

What does this mean to PS3 owners? Nothing.. nothing has changed.
What does this mean to 360 owners? They get an RPG that they didn't think they were.

Thats it, no huge bombshell.