By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony has lost another fan

BeTa77 said:
Goodbye sony i have lost all my faith in you, PlayStation always was the best for the last 2 generations, but the ps3 is well very disapointing, PlayStation always had the best games the biggest userbase now thats all gone, FF13 is gone, they cant even keep exclusives anymore, i never wanted to say this, im done with PlayStation, theyre to unreliable now, guess im wii60 now. you guys lost a big PlayStation fan.

Last I heard, it's still on the PS3. You can still play it just like you could of before. If all your upset for, is because more people get the opportunity to enjoy this game, you have some issues my friend.

Well, unless you own Sony.

Around the Network
BeTa77 said:
Goodbye sony i have lost all my faith in you, PlayStation always was the best for the last 2 generations, but the ps3 is well very disapointing, PlayStation always had the best games the biggest userbase now thats all gone, FF13 is gone, they cant even keep exclusives anymore, i never wanted to say this, im done with PlayStation, theyre to unreliable now, guess im wii60 now. you guys lost a big PlayStation fan.

As I gamer, I don't understand why you are having such a problem.  Gamers understand that you don't have to have a console with the largest userbase to enjoy that console.  Also, just because a console "looses" an exclusive doesn't mean the game isn't on that  system anymore.  Are you trying to say that the exclusives the PS3 lost are not on the PS3 anymore???  Give us a break.  Who do you think you are fooling?  If you are so sincerely in your "love" for PlayStation, you should already know that the PS3 still has its fair share of exclusives while also having the better version of some multi-platform games.  This gives you a choice as a gamer.  You're not a big Playstation fan.  You're a toll.  And it's not because of your difference of "opinion."  It's because your statements are irrational and illogical that would coming from a gamer.  If you are so sincere in your statements, prove my points wrong.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

S-E did that to nintendo years ago.
People sorry but dont tell me u didnt see that coming ! :D
first capcom then s-e then ea ubi and the rest of the gag !

pichu_pichu said:
glad to hear your keeping your Ps3...

Yeah im glad too, i relised something, ive always been supporting Sony, btw everything i have is sony,,,,,, TV, BluRay, Speakers, cameras ect. i like Sony products, but after E3 i have a smile on my face, while im disappointed to see FF13 go to the 360 i relize its not the end of the world, besides theres way better PlayStation series then FF.

but just because a game isnt exclusive doenst mean it isnt good

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
Onimusha12 said:

@ Hunter_Alien

Somehow I think it will be more than just one fan.

@ Windbane

People are way overreacting to this, I mean, just look at all the damage control you and everyone else have been posting, for every person claiming doom for Sony there are 72 others making lists of reasons the Ps3 is still okay.

Just relax, I'm sure Sony will announce something devestating at this year's E3.

But it seems that youre on the other extreme.  If you honestly think that thers are 72 reason for every one doom and gloom is damage control it looks that you proved Windbane correct from his context.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

i really don't understand what all the fuss is about.
Final Fantasy has only had about 7 games on the Playstation platform released by SE, the rest were all on different consoles/handhelds anyway so why not FFXIII?

And to those that think that Sony is going to lose money on this perhaps they should look at the facts again and see that Sony owns about 15% of SE anyway so can be expected to gain from the 360 sales of this game, even if it's on a rival platform Sony will still score something.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Am I the only loyal fan of SONY left??? I like nintendo, but unless SEGA makes a re-debut am SONY till the PS brand Dies!! If your jumping ship because your pissed at square enix's loyalty then what makes you any better??? And hey, were still getting the game. It's not like it was the biggest exclusive! System Seller and sales wise that titles goes to GT5!

4 ≈ One

Aj_habfan said:
You sound like the real loyal type.

Is anyone actually loyal to their console maker?  Fact is that if next generation another company's console has better games and features than the others I will probably buy it regardless of the company's logo on it.

Gearbox said:
Also, the game wasn't even that big! God of War, Kingdom Hearts, Metal Gear Solid, MAG and teh agency are the big onse.

When was Kingdom Hearts announced?