By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony has lost another fan

ff13 is not gone.. it's still on the ps3, and ff13 is still an exclusive in japan, and ff versus 13 is still an exclusive everywhere.

and anyways u still got resistance, gow3, killzone 2, little big planet, socom and that MAG game and a lot more.

Around the Network

You want some Cheese with that Wine ; ) ; )

Well, this is the first gen where I ahvn't blindly followed Nintendo, and I am much happier for it, despite the fact that Nintendo is finally on top again. But whichever console(s) suit your needs, which in my case was Wii60 and PSP/DS. If you own PS3, 360 probably isn't worth getting unless you really like JRPGs. Their libraries are pretyy similar. IF you love FPS and can't get enough of em, 360 has quite a few good exclusive FPSes.

Cmon...why would a LOYAL sony fan leave because FFXII is still being launched for Sony...I find this e-thug-argument to be so laughable.

Im going to smash my PS3 that I bought 3 years before the one game I wanted launched because I can still buy that game for my PS3...

the logical flaws in this complaint are hideous.

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)

FishyJoe said:
Gearbox said:
Also, the game wasn't even that big! God of War, Kingdom Hearts, Metal Gear Solid, MAG and teh agency are the big onse.

When was Kingdom Hearts announced?

The PSP version i mean.

Also, we all know Kingdom Hearts 3 is cominbg, but who knows maybe Microsoft will spend Millions again to get that exclusive.