By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony has lost another fan

atBeTa77 said:
pichu_pichu said:
glad to hear your keeping your Ps3...

Yeah im glad too, i relised something, ive always been supporting Sony, btw everything i have is sony,,,,,, TV, BluRay, Speakers, cameras ect. i like Sony products, but after E3 i have a smile on my face, while im disappointed to see FF13 go to the 360 i relize its not the end of the world, besides theres way better PlayStation series then FF.

Glad to know that you come back to your senses,the world not ends with this SE thing,many good games come for our PS3,and we have to wait no longer,LBP and Resiistance 2 are three months away!so cheer up man.

Around the Network

youll come back when little big planet, resistance 2, god of war 3, or killzone 2 are there.

itll be funny when ff versus and then ff14 come out as ps3 exclusives and all those fair weather fans have to buy ps3s again.

people here seem to fail to realize that this is the generation of 1st party exclusives, 3rd party exclusives will rarely exist or be timed-exclusives.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
people here seem to fail to realize that this is the generation of 1st party exclusives, 3rd party exclusives will rarely exist or be timed-exclusives.

That's not entirely true, but I can understand the point you're trying to make. There definitely is a lot less emphasis on third party exclusives, especially with the HD consoles.

Around the Network

So wait, you're giving up on Sony just because they lost one exclusive?! Wake up you idiot, have you seen how many other, better exclusives Sony has!!!!!! The PS3 is about to overflow with awesome exclusives, and you've given up because one measly game now goes multi-platform. Do you realise that it is STILL coming to the PS3? Do you realise that every single other console out there has also lost their exclusives (BioShock, anyone?)!!! Sony isn't the only company out there!

You sir, are a downright fool.

^ calm down man, no need to insult the OP for doing what he wants

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Cougarman, how dare you attempt to stick up for someone trying to express their feelings and opinions. Curse you!

Lol..... come on guys they are still making games and providing you with alot of fun. You cant enjoy FF anymore cuz its also on the 360? or any other game for that matter? Sounds a lil childish. Just remember the reason you play games is to have fun and your still having fun on the PS3 despite how many people own it or what games it shares. Seriously....

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

People are mad because it is just one more reason why more people won't be buying a PS3. As for people hating MS, this is still just a battle for second place...

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad