By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom survey on reviving dormant IPs

Voted. Would like to see more Mega Man, Ghosts`n Goblins and Final Fight.

Around the Network

Viewtiful Motherfucking Joe!

Shame on anyone who votes otherwise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Still waiting for Ace Attorney 7.

Problem is I'm sure the game is in production as of now but I feel like there's a possibility of it going into a full 3D setup now meaning, the time to make it is absurdly longer than other games in the series.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

I want Mega Man 12 done in the same style as MM11. Mega Man X9 would be great, too. It's been almost six years since the last mainline Mega Man game.

Visit http://shadowofthevoid.wordpress.com

In accordance to the VGC forum rules, §8.5, I hereby exercise my right to demand to be left alone regarding the subject of the effects of the pandemic on video game sales (i.e., "COVID bump").

Someone vote for Breath of Fire

Around the Network

A new Strider please! Please port Giga Wing 2 and Canon Spike to modern consoles plus more arcade ports of games that never left the Arcade! I loved seeing Red Earth finally do that. Keep it going with those collections!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I just want them to release a full game on Nintendo Switch and not cut corners. They never listen to feedback though so won't hold my breath.

Here is your cart sir, but you need t download everything to play it. The cart is just there to look pretty on your shelf but has nothing on it.

Jpcc86 said:

Ok, cool. If we could have a new Breath of Fire, thatd be great.

More RPG games by Capcom would be awesome to see.

Mega Man!

I’m a big fan of the Ace Attorney games.
I’d be totally down for a fresh start with fresh characters in a setting and style similar to the original four games - with a story arc much like the one across the first three. But not necessarily split into a trilogy, apart from being horribly cliché, I think it works better as an ongoing episodic storyline with gaps of time between each case with weaving plot arcs rather than sequential—so while the first arc might end on episode 5, the second arc might started rolling in episode 3–that sort of thing, the originals had some weaving, but it was limited by having to release the games in packs of 5 or 6 cases.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.