By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom survey on reviving dormant IPs

Was hoping for more regular releases of new Mega Man games after 11 came out. It has already been 5 years since.
At the very least, I hope for a Legends collection. I have so much nostalgia for Legends 1.

1doesnotsimply

Around the Network

I know it's up to Nintendo but I wish they could make a remake of Zelda Seasons / Age

For me it's PN03,

Under The Skin (holds up well visually cel shaded, great for multiplayer, still a fun concept of game mechanics and core of the game modes, RE3 content in it)

and Lost Planet.

God Hand or Viewful Joe maybe.

Auto Modellista and Group S Challenge won't happen even if fictional then licensed it still won't happen.

If Konami (Thrilldrive an arcade game, GTI Club, Enthusia Professional Racing),

Namco (Ridge Racer, probably others I'm missing)

and Sega (Rally, GT, ports Outrun on occasion) won't whats to make me think Capcom will.

To me those are like Coded Arms from Konami it won't happen but I can wish (goodbye roguelike FPS on PSP and your linear sequel and cancelled PS3 game).

Or Ubisoft putting Red Steel 2 in VR. They just won't happen.

Last edited by SuntannedDuck2 - on 08 February 2024

Please everyone vote for
Project Justice (rival schools)
God Hand
Viewful Joe
Dino crisis
If I had to pick one, it would be Project Justice, was only available through arcade and Dreamcast, there's mame too but apparently wasn't optimised well.

I voted for all the shoot em ups capcom has made over the years.

BiON!@ 

Around the Network

Okami please

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

Breath of Fire, plz.

^ this is the way.

I see Dino Crisis in there! We should be finding out soon what dormant Capcom IP will be getting revitalized

axumblade said:

I feel like they do this from time to time and nothing ever comes of it.

Exactly what I was going to say. They seem to do this fairly regularly (and much more often than any other publisher), but in terms of remakes all we get are the REmakes... which are great, but the cult classics that fans seem to want remade or rebooted are never touched. 

Dino crisis is all I want stat lol good times playing on ps1 alongside resident evil same gameplay which I loved