By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 20 42.55%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 57.45%

Total:47
Ryuu96 said:

Still have worries about UE5, it felt like it came out too early and Epic been playing catchup, a few UE5 titles released have performance issues, unless they're smaller titles or extremely focused like Hellblade, maybe it's just cause I only see the bad performing ones though.

Robocop looks good and ran fine for me on console.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

With MS track record of fucking up everything they buy, you want them to acquire Steam? Ryuu my man … you gotta stop.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

VersusEvil said:

With MS track record of fucking up everything they buy, you want them to acquire Steam? Ryuu my man … you gotta stop.

FFS It was Idas and he wasn't commenting on what he wants

I feel like Idas doesn't give a shit either way, or hold any attachment to any device, he is just a simple M&A lawyer. 😁

Ryuu96 said:

Hoping to see some more graphics improvements on the Summer Showcase then. Was looking pretty rough last summer showcase, and though it did look noticeably better on the January developer direct earlier this year, it still wasn't really up to snuff with most other AAA games, it looked more last gen Unreal 4 than current gen Unreal 5 if you know what I mean. I'm not exactly expecting a full-on, Hellblade 2 tier showcase of Unreal 5 features, but it didn't really look like they were using nanite textures or lumen lighting at all. 

VersusEvil said:
coolbeans said:

The more Emperor Phil tightens his grip, the more exclusives slip through his fingers.

Phil ain’t in control of this ship anymore old man. 

If you believe that then you definitely do not understand what is going on.  As I have stated, there is no doubt that Phil is definitely in charge and he got promoted for it.  Do not believe that any decisions made was not made, approved and initiated by Phil.  You guys really just do not understand how big corps like MS work.  

Around the Network

Smh.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

konnichiwa said:
Mnementh said:

While I generally agree with your post (that this decision is probably not racist but just stupid), I want to point out that you can be racist about racist countries or racist persons. So racism against Japan cannot really be defelcted by pointing out Japanns racism.

Indeed, atleast Japan had black Samurai, where were the black Confederates?

They are out there trust you me.  I have seen enough post from a quite a few black confederates but as with everything, they have their own theory on certain topics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EtHdNueIzs

Second Wind are the creatives that made the Escapist-content for many years, but collectively left recently after boneheaded management decisions. Just to get a feeling who they are.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Leynos said:

Brilliant game and a really good DMC clone. I just love I can say good DMC clone twice in the last couple of years. Soulstice was another but as much as I love the Berserk-inspired Soulstice. Hi-Fi Rush rhythm mechanics add a fresh spin to it all. Get back to me if/when you notice a Xenogears reference. Most miss it.

I'd probably miss it because I havent finished Xenogears.

Damn Square, they need to remake/remaster it lol

Machiavellian said:
VersusEvil said:

Phil ain’t in control of this ship anymore old man. 

If you believe that then you definitely do not understand what is going on.  As I have stated, there is no doubt that Phil is definitely in charge and he got promoted for it.  Do not believe that any decisions made was not made, approved and initiated by Phil.  You guys really just do not understand how big corps like MS work.  

How do you feel?