By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 20 42.55%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 57.45%

Total:47

Senua's Saga: Hellblade 2 - DF Tech Review - The Next Level in Real-Time Visuals

Around the Network

We COD fanboys now?? Aww heelll

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Barozi said:

I'm having quite a bit of fun with Immortals of Aveum.

Yeah, the game gives me love hate vibes but its not a bad game at all.  I guess they over sold it as AAA but nothing about the game outside of the cut scenes rises to that bar.  

Ryuu96 said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

Killer line-up but I can't wait to hear the concern trolling that Xbox hasn't got a win if they all don't hit 90+ and have megaton sales.

Come Fall though...

Thats not a concern, honestly xbox has won 'the best upcoming list of first party games' but it is just a list.

The concern is,  will Indiana or avowed get delayed?  Will age/Flight SIM 24/Ara release on xbox this year or will it be on pc only?

Anyway I am a bit more optimistic considering we have room for announcements releasing this year that we don't know yet, gears collection?  Compulsion game this year? Etc.

Little Kitty, Big City is short, but enjoyable. Ideal Gamepass game IMHO.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

Killer line-up but I can't wait to hear the concern trolling that Xbox hasn't got a win if they all don't hit 90+ and have megaton sales.

Come Fall though...

I have a feeling Indiana Jones could get in the 90s 

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

TheLegendaryBigBoss said:

I have a feeling Indiana Jones could get in the 90s 

The PS5 version will.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I'm convinced Killer Instinct will either come to PlayStation or the sequel will be day one multiplatform.

Please gift the world more glorious Killer Instinct music!

BRING BACK MICK GORDON! FUCK BETHESDA!

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 24 May 2024

The awkwardness if IG brings back Mick Gordon and then Doomguy is a guest character who Mick has to do the music for...

I really hope XGS doesn't pay any attention to Bethesda being whiny fucks when it comes to Mick and hires him back.