By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 18 40.00%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 60.00%

Total:45

Dumb naming aside, this COD will be huge, well, even more so than CODs usually are.

Around the Network

Also maybe Xbox's most viewed showcase ever with COD heavily being promoted for it?

"Product announcements" Game Pass back catalogue?

We're so back.

Around the Network
G2ThaUNiT said:

Killer line-up but I can't wait to hear the concern trolling that Xbox hasn't got a win if they all don't hit 90+ and have megaton sales.

Come Fall though...

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 23 May 2024

Finished Hellblade II.

Cinematic direction was amazing, almost like I was watching a film, especially with the high quality acting/voice acting/mocap, it looked absolutely amazing, sound design and soundtrack were great, the story was great and I liked them expanding the world and the addition of the new characters, I liked all 3 new characters.

Combat was a bit basic, enemies a bit repetitive, but the atmosphere helped elevate that, the fights with the music, the animations, how gritty and raw it made it feel and look disguised how basic the combat is because it really felt like Senua was fighting for her life every single time, for this reason I would say the combat is improved over Hellblade I, I think the slow basic combat matches the tone of the game.

Story I would say was even better than Hellblade I but had a bit of an abrupt ending, I kind of wish it went on for a little longer, I would have liked an epilogue or something on the end. Chapter 4 was awesome, like I said before it was like playing The Descent, Lol. The atmosphere was awesome, the feeling of being stalked, the fights for survival.

Puzzles were still meh, I didn't care for them at all.

Overall an improvement on Hellblade I, I'd say at least a few points higher.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 23 May 2024

I'm apparently a Jedi now.

Ryuu96 said:

I'm apparently a Jedi now.

Spoiler!
JK

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I'm having quite a bit of fun with Immortals of Aveum.

Last edited by Barozi - on 23 May 2024