By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Mar1217 said:
haxxiy said:

Since these Gamepass numbers include Live Core, it means it actually shrunk since last year, doesn't it?

They've basically been stagnating for two years. They'll really need some serious work outside of the hardware space (basically PC and cloud players) to experience significant growth at this point.

But what did they release in those two years? I’m sure if they had Sonys lineup they wouldn’t have stagnated. It all comes back to releasing good games.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
Spade said:

On xbox?

Uh, no. On PC most likely since I sold my Xbox

You’re a bum lil bro… 😒

I am looking to upgrade from xbox one.  Which one would you recommend the xbox series s or xbox series x? 

BiON!@ 

hellobion2 said:

I am looking to upgrade from xbox one.  Which one would you recommend the xbox series s or xbox series x? 

Series X!  Series X!  Series X!

October 2024 Articles:

Star Wars Outlaws (XS) Review -- 4/10 |

Spade said:
NobleTeam360 said:

PC is garbage. Get that bitch on Piss 5, playboy. 

MAN, PC>PS

Around the Network
Goatseye said:
NobleTeam360 said:

You’re a bum lil bro… 😒

I'm about to bum you if you keep it up. 

About Survive 2024 - I think it could be a good thing for the industry at large, if a few AAA-studios crash and burn. The AAA model is unsustainable for a while now and "saving" it only means dragging out the inevitable and get more suffering. We have a stable Indie scene now, so there will not be a total crash like back in the 80s. And indies actually can sweepo in and fill the gaps with fresh ideas. And such a shock could prove useful for creatives and artist getting put more into control again, instead of the business people.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Thank you and just wanted to double check.  Because last year I kept on seeing all these why you need just a "series s" videos and just wanted to confirm that the series x is the better choice. 

BiON!@ 

hellobion2 said:

Series X

hellobion2 said:

Since you waited this long into the gen, does that mean you also will wait a while to get next gen when it comes out, or will you buy day one in 2027/2028 when next gen comes out?

If you will wait a while, and you care a lot about high performance, Series X.

If you will wait a while, and you just want to play the games, would like to save some money, and like a smaller device, go with Series S.

If you plan on getting Series 2 generation day one, if it were me I may just wait a few years at this point.