By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Can't believe they removed A plague tale: innocence

Got that game free on Epic some time ago. So there you have it, Epic Games > Game Pass.

scnr

I still haven't played it though...

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network

I managed to download and finish it in a few days before it left gamepass. To be fair I noticed from the leaving soon segment, so decided to hammer it as I wanted to play it before the sequel dropped.

It's only a handful of hours to play. And it was there for 3 years.

OdinHades said:

Got that game free on Epic some time ago. So there you have it, Epic Games > Game Pass.

scnr

Story of my life with EGS I think I've claimed like 50 games since it released! Never even open the storefront lol

smroadkill15 said:
ConservagameR said:

Finding out she farts and it stanks is always a bummer.

But she was so perfect during our early dates you say?

I'm sure she was, and now that she's got the hook into you.. take a big whiff, lover.

I would suggest to your significant other a lactose free diet. 

Buy Milk - Microsoft Store

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

You do realise that Microsoft doesn't own A Plague Tale, right?

It has been in Game Pass for years, they gave notice in advanced that it was leaving, and you get a discount to purchase it through Game Pass before it leaves, I'm sorry but this is your fault, Lol.

Seriously doubt there's going to be a large amount of people who don't know already that A Plague Tale: Requiem is a sequel to A Plague Tale: Innocence but those that don't will have to buy it...So?

Feel done dirty. I had the game installed already. I thought you could play a game that's already been downloaded from gamepass, even if it leaves gamepass. Or did I hear wrong?

KratosLives said:
Ryuu96 said:

It has been in Game Pass for years, they gave notice in advanced that it was leaving, and you get a discount to purchase it through Game Pass before it leaves, I'm sorry but this is your fault, Lol.

Seriously doubt there's going to be a large amount of people who don't know already that A Plague Tale: Requiem is a sequel to A Plague Tale: Innocence but those that don't will have to buy it...So?

Feel done dirty. I had the game installed already. I thought you could play a game that's already been downloaded from gamepass, even if it leaves gamepass. Or did I hear wrong?

That's never been the case. 

KratosLives said:
Ryuu96 said:

You definitely heard wrong, that has never been the case nor was it ever implied to be the case.  It is like when we had to download digital movie rentals…sure you downloaded it, but once the license runs out you can no longer use it unless it is renewed.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Not going to lie, I was a little annoyed too LOL but that is 100% my fault.
3 Years + 2 weeks notice + discount on leaving games
Also big sales coming up, I don't mind waiting to see if I can scoop the 1st one up for dirt cheap then play the 2nd on GP

OdinHades said:

scnr

I have it on PS5 from ps+ 'freebie'. Also haven't played it yet, no rush. PS+ games don't disappear.