By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Can't believe they removed A plague tale: innocence

KratosLives said:
zero129 said:

If you have the game from another service why make this OP than??. Clearly you have another motive for it.

I don't have it. That was an error edit. I was supposed to type when was it released on ps plus.

You know GoW Origin collectioin was removed from PS++ or PSNow whatever its called now days??. Thats a first party game. Sony removes first party games from their service too where Ms has no control over 3rd party games.

Around the Network

This thread honestly needs to be locked.Its flame baiting the mods know it. They where fast to lock my thread that pointed out how sony removes not only 3rd party games but first party ones too. But yet they allow this one to go..

zero129 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

And this is what annoys me about gamepass fans, they can't comprehend that some people spend less on games than them. I've bought 2 games this year, at a total price of $80. Gamepass is $10 per month, so that would've been $120 for the year. Saved $40 this year alone. Don't have any games I plan to buy next year either, but I'll still have those 2 games I bought this year, so at the current rate I'll save an additional $120 next year by not paying for gamepass. Potentially an extra $120 every single year from now on too.

Also, while both of the games I bought are on gamepass, 1 of them would've been missing features there (requires the previous games in the series on the same storefront, I already have them on Steam).

And this is what annoys me about non gamepass users as they seem to think people are paying every single month. If a person is like you they would only pay for the one or two months to play them two games if they found other games on the service they like thats a bonus. So now it only costed that user 20 for 2 months they got to finish the game and they can then buy that game at bargin bin price if and when they want to own it.If a person plays lots of games they can sub for longer. Thats the great thing is choice and options.

I look at services like gamepass as i did rental stores only much better value. I used to pay like 3-4 pound for to rent one game for 2 days in xtra vision and blockbuster if anyone remembers them stores. Now i get to try and play as many games as a choose for just 10 a month. If i want to own that game after nothing is stopping me from doing so at a much cheaper price.

I'm not thinking about "people", I'm thinking about me. I didn't stop playing those games. The 1st I bought in January and have played regularly since then racking up 347 hours of playtime, 30 of which came in the last 2 weeks. The 2nd I only just bought, but is a game in an annual franchise that I typically only buy every other years, so I'll be playing that regularly for the next 2 years and should easily rack up 1000+ hours on it.

So yes, I would have had to pay the subscription every single month. Gamepass is terrible value to me and I utterly despise people that think subscriptions should be the only option. They're good value to some people sure, but they're absolutely extortionate to others. Having a choice to buy for those that want to is much better.

Ka-pi96 said:
zero129 said:

And this is what annoys me about non gamepass users as they seem to think people are paying every single month. If a person is like you they would only pay for the one or two months to play them two games if they found other games on the service they like thats a bonus. So now it only costed that user 20 for 2 months they got to finish the game and they can then buy that game at bargin bin price if and when they want to own it.If a person plays lots of games they can sub for longer. Thats the great thing is choice and options.

I look at services like gamepass as i did rental stores only much better value. I used to pay like 3-4 pound for to rent one game for 2 days in xtra vision and blockbuster if anyone remembers them stores. Now i get to try and play as many games as a choose for just 10 a month. If i want to own that game after nothing is stopping me from doing so at a much cheaper price.

I'm not thinking about "people", I'm thinking about me. I didn't stop playing those games. The 1st I bought in January and have played regularly since then racking up 347 hours of playtime, 30 of which came in the last 2 weeks. The 2nd I only just bought, but is a game in an annual franchise that I typically only buy every other years, so I'll be playing that regularly for the next 2 years and should easily rack up 1000+ hours on it.

So yes, I would have had to pay the subscription every single month. Gamepass is terrible value to me and I utterly despise people that think subscriptions should be the only option. They're good value to some people sure, but they're absolutely extortionate to others. Having a choice to buy for those that want to is much better.

Name the 2 games.

And you clearly didnt say in your first post that i was replying to that it was just about "You" you said "And this is what annoys me about gamepass fans, they can't comprehend that some people spend less on games than them" and like i said no user has to keep subbed. And clearly choice is not taking away as any of them users can buy a game or two like you that they think they would spend most of their hours with. Its not one or the other. So them users have more choice of trying the game if they like it buy the game etc etc.

Lmao, I just checked eb games. They're charging more for the xbox series version despite it being a smart delivery title.

Dirty.

Around the Network
zero129 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Name the 2 games.

And you clearly didnt say in your first post that i was replying to that it was just about "You" you said "And this is what annoys me about gamepass fans, they can't comprehend that some people spend less on games than them" and like i said no user has to keep subbed. And clearly choice is not taking away as any of them users can buy a game or two like you that they think they would spend most of their hours with. Its not one or the other. So them users have more choice of trying the game if they like it buy the game etc etc.

Total War Warhammer III and Football Manager 2023.

I didn't need to specify that it was me. I am "some people". There are without a doubt other people like me too.

zero129 said:

This thread honestly needs to be locked.Its flame baiting the mods know it. They where fast to lock my thread that pointed out how sony removes not only 3rd party games but first party ones too. But yet they allow this one to go..

No it does not need to be locked, you seem to have this thing where you dont like a particular thread because a particular topic by a particular type of fan of a particular type of brand by a particular type of sub brand named sony and PlayStation and then start to make a mess in it, does not work and you make a copy cat thread after , they locked it , you then come back again to the original thread and cry about it , start calling moderators , does not work then you go to a particular type of thread , with a particular type of users with a particular type of tastes for a particular type of brand for a particular type of sub brand named microsoft and xbox , crying in said thread and complaining about original thread to rally them to your banner. Sometimes works and this time not because taking the game now is kind weird being microsoft, gamepass, or the devs fault no one knows , it was a weird decision.

I just found out I have it on my ps plus history. I must have added it in ages ago but didn't play it and forgot it was there... Still don't like what happened on the gamepass side, but atleast I can now play both.

KratosLives said:

I just found out I have it on my ps plus history. I must have added it in ages ago but didn't play it and forgot it was there... Still don't like what happened on the gamepass side, but atleast I can now play both.

You only have yourself to blame and since you didn't explain to me why you're only blaming Microsoft in your OP which makes little sense since I've repeated to you multiple times that Microsoft doesn't own Asobo or the Plague IP, I'm going to lock this thread.

Enjoy Plague though.