By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu Sales: Week 37, 2022 (Sep 05 - Sep 11)

Kakadu18 said:

Here's a visualisation of Nintendo's market share this week.

Credit goes to Aime on Installbase.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 16 September 2022

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

OMG that fits perfectly. Didn't think of that. Lmao!

kirby007 said:
DroidKnight said:

When if falls off the cliff...duh.

welcome back quickrick

Really wish he'd still be here. I wonder how he would have interpreted the Switch sales of the last couple years...

Bofferbrauer2 said:
kirby007 said:

welcome back quickrick

Really wish he'd still be here. I wonder how he would have interpreted the Switch sales of the last couple years...

Yeah I almost miss the guy sometimes. 

I wonder if he would have held tight to his convictions throughout the last two and a half years of the Switch selling like sunscreen at a nudist resort in the Sahara.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 17 September 2022

curl-6 said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

I wonder if he would have held tight to his convictions throughout the last two and a half years of the Switch selling like sunscreen at a nudist resort in the Sahara.

He would interpret it as a rare breed of cliff, namely the reverse cliff.

Around the Network
Kakadu18 said:
curl-6 said:

He would interpret it as a rare breed of cliff, namely the reverse cliff.

It’s the new cool guy, Cliff is old news.

The new guys name is Tre, Tre Buchet.

what we already knew but the first time it really being addressed by a reputable source

Otter said:

what we already knew but the first time it really being addressed by a reputable source

I wonder what's the ratio is, and how it compares to Switch/XSX

Would PS5s being imported to China from Japan still be counted as Japanese sales by Famitsu, or would that fall under ROTW?

We're talking about people buying in Japan then selling them online, right?

Last edited by curl-6 - on 17 September 2022

Counted as Japanese sales of course. Famitsu counts only the first sell, after you buy it what you do with it is not tracked by then. They track retailer to consumer not private sales or second hand sales.