Why not PS5, though? 4 10.26%

Welcome, fellow Xbot. 23 58.97%

lol not PC 1 2.56%

All of the above, including indifference 4 10.26%

All of the above, excluding indifference 0 0%

Total:39
coolbeans said:
Medisti said:

Actually, I do have one question. I can't see my old 360 purchases in my game library or on the Xbox website, but if I search for them manually on the store it shows that I own them and can redownload. Thing is, it's a tad difficult for me to remember every digital game I bought from 2008-2011. Is there a way to tell or list these other than dragging my 360 out of the attic and hooking it up?

Hmm... I think your (current) best bet is filtering through your achievement list or moving all your saved 360 purchases onto an external USB harddrive (if you have one).

Dang. I was hoping to avoid anything like that, but thanks for the idea. I hadn't though to use my old achievements.

Speaking of which, I can't stand those. Never have liked them. Having them constantly pop up while I play is annoying. Is there a way to shut them off now or is it still mandatory like the ol' 360 days? While testing Minecraft, it wasn't even activating them when I did the action; they'd pop up a minute later as a stream of them. Please, daddy Microsoft, let me play my game in peace!

Around the Network
coolbeans said:
Medisti said:

Dang. I was hoping to avoid anything like that, but thanks for the idea. I hadn't though to use my old achievements.

Speaking of which, I can't stand those. Never have liked them. Having them constantly pop up while I play is annoying. Is there a way to shut them off now or is it still mandatory like the ol' 360 days? While testing Minecraft, it wasn't even activating them when I did the action; they'd pop up a minute later as a stream of them. Please, daddy Microsoft, let me play my game in peace!

You can.  I can't specifically remember how atm, but you can personalize a lot of stuff in settings.

Okay, thanks! I'll search through for it, then.

Medisti said:
coolbeans said:

Hmm... I think your (current) best bet is filtering through your achievement list or moving all your saved 360 purchases onto an external USB harddrive (if you have one).

Settings>preferences>notifications.

Don't forgot to customize your home screen with groups or whatever you want on it. 

Congrats!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

smroadkill15 said:
Medisti said:

Don't forgot to customize your home screen with groups or whatever you want on it. 

Oooo, you can do that? I'll definitely give that a check soon. The interface so far is pretty sleek and snappy.

Around the Network

Traitor! I couldn't get a Series X myself without paying a scalper a premium, so I settled for a Series S.

And regarding Minecraft being the first game: the first game I checked out with my new Series S and the Gamepass subscription was one I had missed out on so long and wanted to try: Viva Pinata.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Medisti said:
smroadkill15 said:

Oooo, you can do that? I'll definitely give that a check soon. The interface so far is pretty sleek and snappy.

Yep. Once you make the groups you want, pin them to your home screen so there right there and easy to access. You can also unpin any apps don't care about as well. One of my favorite features really. 

Ori.
Halo: Master Chief Collection
Halo: Infinite
Halo Wars 1+2.
Sunset Overdrive
Ryse, Killer Instinct
Forza
Rare Replay
Gears of War 4 and 5
Quantum Break
Sea of Thieves.

As far as exclusives go... The Xbox One was actually a shit console... But it was often the best place to play multiplats thanks to the Xbox One X being more powerful.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

halo infinite is a solid shooter, graphics aren't that great though. fLIGHT SIMULATOR, Forza horizon 5

Mnementh said:

Traitor! I couldn't get a Series X myself without paying a scalper a premium, so I settled for a Series S.

And regarding Minecraft being the first game: the first game I checked out with my new Series S and the Gamepass subscription was one I had missed out on so long and wanted to try: Viva Pinata.

She claims she got it for retail price. I've never played Viva but it's part of Rare Replay. I'll have to give it a try since I've always heard it was fun.

smroadkill15 said:
Medisti said:

Yep. Once you make the groups you want, pin them to your home screen so there right there and easy to access. You can also unpin any apps don't care about as well. One of my favorite features really. 

Thanks for the tip!

Pemalite said:

Ori.
Halo: Master Chief Collection
Halo: Infinite
Halo Wars 1+2.
Sunset Overdrive
Ryse, Killer Instinct
Forza
Rare Replay
Gears of War 4 and 5
Quantum Break
Sea of Thieves.

As far as exclusives go... The Xbox One was actually a shit console... But it was often the best place to play multiplats thanks to the Xbox One X being more powerful.

I should have mentioned I'm not big on online multiplayer. I prefer single-player or couch co-op. But there's still some good suggestions here.

KratosLives said:

halo infinite is a solid shooter, graphics aren't that great though. fLIGHT SIMULATOR, Forza horizon 5

Man, I haven't played a flight simulator since middle school, and that was over a decade ago now. I'll have to look into that one!