By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kingdom Hearts series coming to Switch as cloud versions

I can understand Kingdom Hearts 3 but the others...

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Oh......I thought it was just KH3 that was the Cloud version, oh well.

I understand 3
But really, 1.5 and 2.5 HD?

Do the biggest publishers just not care anymore

I cannot describe how disappointed I feel. Angry even. KH I, CoM and II are some of my favourite games ever. And I've been hoping for a portable console release of the HD collections since the Vita was still a thing. With the Switch I thought it would be just a matter of time before they announced a port.

But on the cloud? PS2 era games... On the cloud? Not even a digital release?

Fuck you SE. Fuck. You.

Well the silver lining is that they won't show up on my e-shop.

Around the Network

Good guy Nintendo, marketing franchises, that their publishers will give practically no effort to put on their main platform

We reap what we sow

I don't know what to think about it. They are really avoiding putting western fighters in the game

Last edited by 160rmf - on 05 October 2021

We reap what we sow

I also thought only KH3 was the cloud version. Oh well, sticking with my PS4 ones then.

I got the All in One Package on my PS4 for physical for $50. Great deal. Still have four games to play through.

Cloud is better than nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Signalstar said:

I got the All in One Package on my PS4 for physical for $50. Great deal. Still have four games to play through.

Cloud is better than nothing.

A shit next to a slightly less smelly shit is still a shit.