By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your favorite Uncharted game?

What's your favorite Uncharted game?

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune 28 4.66%

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves 293 48.75%

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception 44 7.32%

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End 192 31.95%

Uncharted: Golden Abyss 28 4.66%

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy 16 2.66%

Total:601

The first one was the only one that had any magic to me, but otherwise the second game was better in every way. The third game was, while still a good game, a miss. The fourth one was great, possibly even better than the second in some ways, but I didn't like the story as much as the second game's. It also felt more like a really polished product (i.e. it was also somewhat boring because of it), but the second game had more personality. I haven't played Golden Abyss, and The Lost Legacy wasn't that great either, although it was definitely good as well.

Around the Network

1. Uncharted 2
2. Uncharted 3
3. Uncharted 4
4. Lost Legacy
5. Uncharted 1

#3 is my favourite. Loved it!

Bonus: I just hope it releases on steam!

I'd go
1) uncharted 2
2)uncharted 3
3)uncharted 4
4)uncharted 1
I don't thinks there's any contest for the number 1 spot, everything just comes together in the 2nd game, not only the best uncharted game but one of the best ever. three is still very fun and has some of the best set pieces in the series but also has some lower points. 4 was fun the first time i played it despite the awful story, but what hurts this game the most is replaying it, the pacing is just awful, the down time between action is just so boring. It also suffers from a lack of set pieces, there are some great ones but they feel like a step down from 3. The 1st game is just a bland generic shooter, honestly surprised the series survived such a poor start.

Uncharted 4 is the only one 

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

Lost legacy
Golden Abyss

Would like a new one, but would prefer it with Cutter and Sam with cameos from Sully, Chloe and Nate.

Second option would be Cutter and Chloe with the others doing Cameos

What I don't want is one led by Nate Jnr or Nadine. Uncharted was amazing due to the chemistry between Nate and Sully, and as much as I loved LL, that relationship wasn't there or as fun with Chloe and Nadine.

Cutter and Chloe seen to have a fun mix and Cutters personality is fun on its own. It would probably make for a good combo.

Haven't played 4 or Lost Legacy. Of the rest, Uncharted 2 is quite comfortably my favourite.

Uncharted 1. Everything afterwards was just more of the same. Which isn't bad, but it just never blew me away like the first one did.

As for the bonus question, I hope there won't be another Uncharted title. I'd prefer it if Sony puts those resources into something fresh and new.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

U2. Also my game of the decade.

For the future I hope they leave Drake alone, and focus on another character (Cassie, Chloe, Charlie) like they did with Lost Legacy.

LL

(Have not played Golden Abyss)

Bonus: Uncharted - Cutting Lose: As a surprisingly crazy lose canon, Cutter is at the center of this one with extensive flashbacks to 70s Sully interacting with punk teen Cutter.