By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your favorite Uncharted game?

What's your favorite Uncharted game?

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune 28 4.66%

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves 293 48.75%

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception 44 7.32%

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End 192 31.95%

Uncharted: Golden Abyss 28 4.66%

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy 16 2.66%

Total:601

Lost legacy
Golden Abyss

Would like a new one, but would prefer it with Cutter and Sam with cameos from Sully, Chloe and Nate.

Second option would be Cutter and Chloe with the others doing Cameos

What I don't want is one led by Nate Jnr or Nadine. Uncharted was amazing due to the chemistry between Nate and Sully, and as much as I loved LL, that relationship wasn't there or as fun with Chloe and Nadine.

Cutter and Chloe seen to have a fun mix and Cutters personality is fun on its own. It would probably make for a good combo.

Around the Network

Uncharted 1. Everything afterwards was just more of the same. Which isn't bad, but it just never blew me away like the first one did.

As for the bonus question, I hope there won't be another Uncharted title. I'd prefer it if Sony puts those resources into something fresh and new.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

U2. Also my game of the decade.

For the future I hope they leave Drake alone, and focus on another character (Cassie, Chloe, Charlie) like they did with Lost Legacy.

LL

(Have not played Golden Abyss)

Bonus: Uncharted - Cutting Lose: As a surprisingly crazy lose canon, Cutter is at the center of this one with extensive flashbacks to 70s Sully interacting with punk teen Cutter.

U2 is amazing
U1 is really good

U3 and U4 are just bad video games.
I never played Lost Legacy.

Around the Network

The ones I've played all feel like the same game to me.

Part 1 was the most played. Part 2 was ground breaking at the time and the closest thing to an indiana jones movie . The hype leading up to it was insane. I remember on ps3, in playstation Home, there was an uncharted 2 theme area, and people kept flooding to it, and everyone was in awe at the trailer , newcomers who hadn;t heard of uncharted were going crazy. The sequences were amazing, graphics and all. As for story, the first game was my favourite and will always have a spot reserved in my heart. The relationship duo between elena and drake was perfect, elena was too sweet, was acted /voiced perfectly. I loved every scene between them two. She was the only thing missing in the sequel. I was glad in part 4 she played a role again.

I gotta say Uncharted 2. It was the most fun for me.
1. Uncharted 2
2. Uncharted 4
3. Uncharted 3
4. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
5. Uncharted
6. Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Love the series and I regularly go back to them every few years. UC2 remains my favourite and GOAT games I've played. UC4 I have a weird relationship with, at first I didn't like (as much as the others) upon first play-through, though replaying it a few times became one of my top games of the series. UC3 was by far the worst in terms of story, pacing and a bit of a slog to complete. So my list goes -

1. Uncharted 2
2. Uncharted 4
3. Uncharted
4. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
5. Uncharted 3

I chose UC2 as my first PS3 game in 2012 and wasn't disappointed, but the combat can get very annoying due to slow camera and bulletsponginess of the enemies and often only one right path during combat which often means if you move, you die. The puzzles are designed for 5 year olds. Despite the shortcomings UC2 is undoubtedly the best UC game and one of the best action adventure games of all time.

UC3 was a disappointment for me, technically it is one of the most impressive games on the PS3, but the combat is even more annoying, the pacing is hectic and some of the puzzles make no sense.

UC1 I haven't played because it is considered the worst of the series, with waves and waves of enemies - not my kinda game.

UC4 I don't know how to feel about - when you actually get to play it, it's quite good, I mean I like stealth action over regular action, but the problem is that you have to spend so much time walking and climbing, it is especially bad on replays.

Golden Abyss - UC on a portable makes no sense to me, I played the demo and was glad it was so short.

Lost Odyssey - if it is ever 5 bucks I will grab it but I'm keeping my expectations low.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.