By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What will your last post be?

Hmmm not sure what my last post will be, but on a different forum that I used to visit between 2009 - 2015, my last post was on a "the last person to post on this thread wins" thread. I was the last person to post on that thread before the forum closed. Perhaps history will repeat itself on this forum?

Around the Network

I am ioi!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Fap

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Almost certainly a post criticising Xbox/Microsoft. I figure I'll end up permabanned for...thinking a multibillion-dollar corporation isn't that great at making and selling video games on a video game forum about game sales.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

I didn't kill myself

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

My last post will probably be:

"Guys! I just got a new smartphone! Now I can type while driving!"

My last post that is not related to the state of the forum itself or a farewell in a forum I used to frequent a lot between 2011 and 2020 was:

"Other titles that are not mentioned for some reason, sales up to December 31, 2019:

Mario Maker 2: 5.08m
Link's Awakening: 4.19m
Fire Emblem Three Houses: 2.58m
Ring Fit Adventure: 2.17m
Astral Chain: 1.03m
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: 1.02m".

My absolute last post in that forum, however, is: "damn, this place is more than dead", made a few months ago. I guess my last post on this site will be along those lines as well?

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

My guess is that I won't leave an intentional final message. I'll either just drift away, or die, and nobody will ever know.

Or, maybe, in the year 2153, just before my 173rd birthday, I'll come in here to talk about how nice it is to finally be playing Elder Scrolls VI.

Bristow9091 said:
Mnementh said:

You miss the important part:

User was moderated for this post -- Bristow9091

Hmm... would I really ban myself for such a bold statement though?

... Maybe, maybe not, who knows! :o 

A moderator banning themselves lol. I don't know why, but I just found that idea funny. Like, someone says something that they feel was incredibly stupid and then commits internet suicide by banning themselves into oblivion. haha Comedic gold!