By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What will your last post be?

Probably something along the lines of "DMC2 is great and y'all can suck a chode!", y'know, to really drive it home...

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:

Probably something along the lines of "DMC2 is great and y'all can suck a chode!", y'know, to really drive it home...

You miss the important part:

User was moderated for this post -- Bristow9091

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:
Bristow9091 said:

You miss the important part:

User was moderated for this post -- Bristow9091

Hmm... would I really ban myself for such a bold statement though?

... Maybe, maybe not, who knows! :o 

Hmmm not sure what my last post will be, but on a different forum that I used to visit between 2009 - 2015, my last post was on a "the last person to post on this thread wins" thread. I was the last person to post on that thread before the forum closed. Perhaps history will repeat itself on this forum?

I am ioi!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

Fap

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                                           Nsfw Anime Thread                                     

Almost certainly a post criticising Xbox/Microsoft. I figure I'll end up permabanned for...thinking a multibillion-dollar corporation isn't that great at making and selling video games on a video game forum about game sales.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Top 6 this generation: 
Bloodborne, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, God of War, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III, Red Dead Redemption II, Rock Band 4

Probably some random post in like 2033, where after a 9 year hiatus from the site, I say "I'm back!!"

I didn't kill myself

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1