By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What will your last post be?

jezus what an xbox sausage fest

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

I don't know. Probably something totally insignificant, like what I had for dinner last week or something.

Maybe it will be something more dramatic if Putin decides to go full retard and start a nuclear war. But even in that case I might not think about getting on here in the final minutes of my life. Europe is just too damn close to russia... =P

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Probably when I am in the minority of gamers who don't want to shove some headset on and stare at dry wall by ourselves all day long. When VR becomes the majority of gamers, I'll probably just nope out and go back to pwning people at physical games like monopoly, 4-way Stratego, and 3 deck Spades.

The day Nintendo embraces VR fully, as the last bastion of hope, is the day gaming dies to me. On the bright side, I won't be looking at screens nearly as much.

Obviously, if and when gaming becomes less of a deal for me, a gaming website would also.

Feeling like the moment is drawing near. The site feels quieter than ever.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Metallox said:

Feeling like the moment is drawing near. The site feels quieter than ever.

The forums feel that way, I feel like the articles still get good amounts of views.

Around the Network