By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you on current-gen already?

Are you on next-gen?

Yes, I have a PS5 16 14.68%

Yes, I have a XS 26 23.85%

Yes, I have both systems 4 3.67%

I have a next-gen ready PC 20 18.35%

No 43 39.45%

Total:109
mjk45 said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Lol well you see, ever since Canada banned hookers, I have been saving quite a lot of money which I am able to use to buy Lube and other questionable things. But I'd trade most of my newly discovered sex toys and hentai material for legalizing hookers again in a heartbeat. Well... Maybe not most but some... Although I'd still keep my lube since hookers are temporary but Lube is forever.

God help our government if they ever banned Lube though, that is when I start a revolution!

WHAT!!, this needs to be taken to the human rights commision, we mourn for our hooker deprived Canadian brothers and sisters especially people like You and  me who by losing the ability to buy sex can no longer call ourselves proud buysexuals.

This is a crisis that everyone no matter the geographical location of their favourite brothel needs to be involved in, so I ask everyone  to cum together and hold a minute's silence  sexual screaming. then sharpen your dildo's and get ready to revolt I can assure you I will be close behind.

Ikr, the good news is that brothel companies in Canada are joining together to undo this ban which may have gone through by now if it wasn't for covid...

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Yup, have a Series X since launch. It's been fine, though the gen itself just feels like a standard graphical upgrade of last gen so far. Not sure if I will get a PS5 at some point, I'm fine waiting for games like FFXVI to run their course of exclusivity on PS5 and get them on other platforms they release on. It would have to be after a PS5 Slim releases too, as the base model is just way too large.

Have a PS5 and Switch so I'm aboard. All I'm missing is a 'next gen' GPU and I'm on that train too on PC.

Now just waiting on next gen games lol.

Yes, I have a Switch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Out of the gen 9 consoles in the poll, I have a Series X.

And stop calling it "next gen". Gen 9 is now current gen, and gen 8 is last gen.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network
Pemalite said:

I'm a PC gamer. I am always next-gen ready.
I also got a day 1 launch Xbox Series X... Which the only games I have played on it in the last 6~ months is Call of Duty Cold War, Dragon Age Origins and Minecraft.

JWeinCom said:

Undergoing a career change, so still gaming on a 1080p TV. Considering that I'm not going to see much of a graphics bump, and there's no exclusives, I don't really see a point in upgrading.

If I get a decent summer job, I may treat myself to a 4K TV and would then be tempted to upgrade. But, I'd still probably need something I can't play on PS4/XBox One/Switch to convince me to take the plunge.

You will still see a substantial increase in visual fidelity even on a 1080P panel.

Not enough for me to justify spending 4-500.

No.

I see no reason to buy either a PS5 or an Xbox Series yet, they have no games and if I wanted to play 8th gen consoles games that aren't on Switch I'd just get a cheap PS4 or Xbox One from cash converters.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 20 April 2021

Currently only thing "next gen" I have is my PC which running a GeForce 3090. I probably start searching for a PS5 a little bit before Final Fantasy 7 Remake intergrade come out. I completely skip the PS4 version because I wanted to wait for the version actually made for the PS5 before playing it for the first time. No interest in xbox as I really cant think of any game on it that I would not just play on my PC instead.

PS5.

and why are we still calling the current-gen next-gen?

I sold my PSS4pro as far back as December 2019 or so. It's something I do just before every new gen. And I didn't buy any of the games released from apr 2019 till the PS5 launched so I have one hell of a backlog. And even then, i hold out on any purchase until I am sure they are/aren't getting a PS5 patch or version.

Last edited by Intrinsic - on 21 April 2021

Title updated.