By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you on current-gen already?

Are you on next-gen?

Yes, I have a PS5 16 14.68%

Yes, I have a XS 26 23.85%

Yes, I have both systems 4 3.67%

I have a next-gen ready PC 20 18.35%

No 43 39.45%

Total:109
axumblade said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Yea I am next-gen ready.

PC: 5950x + Nvidia 3080
PS5
Series X
Money Saved up for the Switch Pro/2
Stocked up on Lube

What if the Switch Pro/2 comes with lube? 

Yuri's motto is there can never be enough lube, especially flavoured edible lube.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network

I'm a PC gamer. I am always next-gen ready.
I also got a day 1 launch Xbox Series X... Which the only games I have played on it in the last 6~ months is Call of Duty Cold War, Dragon Age Origins and Minecraft.

JWeinCom said:

Undergoing a career change, so still gaming on a 1080p TV. Considering that I'm not going to see much of a graphics bump, and there's no exclusives, I don't really see a point in upgrading.

If I get a decent summer job, I may treat myself to a 4K TV and would then be tempted to upgrade. But, I'd still probably need something I can't play on PS4/XBox One/Switch to convince me to take the plunge.

You will still see a substantial increase in visual fidelity even on a 1080P panel.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

If Switch does not count then no.

mjk45 said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Yea I am next-gen ready.

PC: 5950x + Nvidia 3080
PS5
Series X
Money Saved up for the Switch Pro/2
Stocked up on Lube

Great to see that your sex shop is making money, but I'm worried about the fact that your lube cost's were likely more than all our next gen purchases combined   leaving you open to bankruptcy.

Clarification I was referring to fiscal bankruptcy since we know your morally bankrupt

Lol well you see, ever since Canada banned hookers, I have been saving quite a lot of money which I am able to use to buy Lube and other questionable things. But I'd trade most of my newly discovered sex toys and hentai material for legalizing hookers again in a heartbeat. Well... Maybe not most but some... Although I'd still keep my lube since hookers are temporary but Lube is forever.

God help our government if they ever banned Lube though, that is when I start a revolution!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Series X.

Around the Network

Couldn't get my hands on one. But as time went on, I became mess enthusiastic about owning a PS5 or XS. There's not much I'm excited to play.

I was there day 1 for PS5....and it was absolutely worth it. For the next-gen upgrades of current-gen games (Well, Ps4 upgrades) as well as Demon's Souls remastered, absolutely worth it. Astro's Playroom, though rudimentary, was quite the experience as well.

I don't see how anyone can be like 'I don't see the point'. Just like any console, it's an investment. Sony and Microsoft both have been on pretty predictable trajectories, so if you like what they've been doing all last gen you'll know whether or not you'll like what they're doing this gen. and honestly, of every generational transition, this one has by far been the best. With both XSX and PS5 doing almost perfect backwards compatibility to the last generation, as well as a bunch of games getting free PS5/XSX upgrades as well as old games running better and smoother on the new hardware, I have to say I'm genuinely impressed and happy. I think this gen, when coupled with the Switch, is off to the best start of any generation.

I already own like 15 PS5 games. sure, most of those are just free upgrades to existing games, but it's not even a year in and I've already got that much (with Horizon and Returnal and Back 4 Blood all on my must-have list, as well as FFXVI and a handful of others I want). IT's a great start to the generation and I wouldn't have it any other way. Bring it on!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

I cant even find next-gen.

I have a PS5, but it's pretty much my PS4 machine until PS5 games come that I'm interested in.
I plan on getting a Xbox Series X either later this year or early next year.
I built a gaming PC last May that outperforms both consoles, so most of my purchases are going on there.

Captain_Yuri said:
mjk45 said:

Great to see that your sex shop is making money, but I'm worried about the fact that your lube cost's were likely more than all our next gen purchases combined   leaving you open to bankruptcy.

Clarification I was referring to fiscal bankruptcy since we know your morally bankrupt

Lol well you see, ever since Canada banned hookers, I have been saving quite a lot of money which I am able to use to buy Lube and other questionable things. But I'd trade most of my newly discovered sex toys and hentai material for legalizing hookers again in a heartbeat. Well... Maybe not most but some... Although I'd still keep my lube since hookers are temporary but Lube is forever.

God help our government if they ever banned Lube though, that is when I start a revolution!

WHAT!!, this needs to be taken to the human rights commision, we mourn for our hooker deprived Canadian brothers and sisters especially people like You and  me who by losing the ability to buy sex can no longer call ourselves proud buysexuals.

This is a crisis that everyone no matter the geographical location of their favourite brothel needs to be involved in, so I ask everyone  to cum together and hold a minute's silence  sexual screaming. then sharpen your dildo's and get ready to revolt I can assure you I will be close behind.

Last edited by mjk45 - on 20 April 2021

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot