By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Worst band ever

LittleSnake said:

Worst. Thread. Ever. 

When you see these sorts of threads, you've got to expect it's going to fill with people whose heads are so far into their anuses that they can't differentiate between quality and their own shitty opinions. As a result, you're guaranteed to get a group competing to see who can stick their head furthest up their own ass.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
LittleSnake said:

Worst. Thread. Ever. 

You sure? There's a lot of competition lol

And the Cardi B slander is disgusting, people love to hate an independent woman of color! Wet Ass Pussy? A certified fucking bop, when she said "I don't cook, I don't clean, but let me tell you I got this ring". I was shook to my core. 

I'm eclectic and listen to everything it's rare for me to not like at least a couple of songs of pretty much any singer out there

Indeed I have listened to many songs and enjoyed like... every band, singer and rapper listed on this thread of supposedly all time worst bands

I can't answer the thread, so instead I will take the opportunity to rant about what kind of singer I dislike the most!

Some acts are more often than not pretty mediocre and almost never make songs I like. The cheap hitmakers that release commercial tunes all time. There are many who fall into this description, I can think on Florida, Jason Derulo, DJ Khaled, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez and so on.

I absolutely hate how they record a cheap single after another and bring in as many other singers as possible in a desperate attempt to inflate the popularity of their songs, songs written, produced and recorded apart, each singer recording its line on their own, yes people who collab nowadays don't even met to record. I don't require a singer to compose their own stuff, I think it's fine to only sing, singing is also an integral instrument and great vocals can enhance a song a lot, but those lame collabs don't convey any emotion, they are cold and placid. Rappers and latin pop singers alike are doing this all the time, you will struggle to go on Spotify top 100 playlist and dodge all those garbage songs

I wouldn't say worst or bad by any means, but overrated for sure: Billie Eilish, Adele, Ed Sheeran and Amy Winehouse.

Don't know about bands but I hate this particular song with a passion.

Around the Network
Verter said:

First of all, I want to show my appreciation for Slipknot (masks and look included). In saying this, however, I can perfectly understand why their music may sound bad to many people; it's not easy to like.

[Note: art plays a big role in my life, so this post quickly became kind of a sensitive issue for me while I was writing it. Sorry in advance for the mood and the tone.]

Now, regarding the question in the OP, I'm not going to say any specific name, but just make instead a general mention to most of those "reggaeton-trappers" who shit on grammar when writing their blatantly simple, basic and lack of substance lyrics and who need the help of a machine to make their voices not sound like crap. I mean, if you can't write without getting your brain spilled out of your cranium and you can't sing without sounding like a scratch in a metal box, why the fuck don't you stay drooling in your house, instead of spitting in the good name of art?

And I say this as someone who can listen and like almost any kind of music of any genre, as long as it offers something valuable: reggaeton itself, rock, pop, rap, reggae, metal, classical, electro, blues, punk, swing, dubstep, folk... Just whatever. But that crap? The only songs I've managed to fully listen from those untalented scams (without getting angry or a headache) are the instrumental versions, and even then they're generally so dull, boring and samey that it's still not worth it. So how bad can someone be when it does much worse what is already mediocre? The word 'artist' is light years away from those puppets of the record companies.

I came here to say that I 120% agree with all of this.

And also, Pearl Jam?, Slipknot?, Oasis? You guys are spoiled.

Check this out:

Now that´s shitty music.

DragonRouge said:

I came here to say that I 120% agree with all of this.

And also, Pearl Jam?, Slipknot?, Oasis? You guys are spoiled.

Check this out:

Now that´s shitty music.

That song reminds me of another one that I'm unable to find, but which was pretty ridiculous: it was made by a mayor of a random town and the lyrics were something like this: "I wake up at eight, I eat a bagel, I'm happy as a lark". It had sort of a videoclip too, but it was just the mayor running in circles in a roundabout of his town. It was supposed to be an inspirational song, but it only attracted mockery, so maybe the mayor realized it and deleted the song.

I'm mostly a lurker now.

Oh, and how could I forget a certain somebody: (Honestly probably not her fault, I blame whoever convinced her it was a good idea and produced this masterpiece of garbage)

curl-6 said:

Oh, and how could I forget a certain somebody: (Honestly probably not her fault, I blame whoever convinced her it was a good idea and produced this masterpiece of garbage)

She actually still makes music (including some internet pop stuff which is....interesting), but her newer stuff isn't bad:

camilosanchez16 said:

Band: Yoko Ono's Plastic Ono Band
Solo: Yoko Ono

Are you Paul McCartney?