By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Worst band ever

I don't know about objectively worst but I can't stand Kings of Leon

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
mZuzek said:

Slipknot

This.

The worst bands and solo artists I've ever heard never really become popular. 

However, if you want to talk about someone who gets played far more than I like it's Rick Astley.  I remember that short time he was popular in the 80's.  I thought, "Man this guy sucks, but soon people will get tired of him, and then I'll never have to hear his music again."  Boy was I wrong.

Oasis

Wonderwall... those held notes... make my ears bleed.

Link_Nines.XBC said:

Band: BTS

That my vote.  Since I spend so much time playing Beat Saber I like to support them by buying every expansion pack they release.  I also at least like to get through every single song on Expert or Expert+.

I did buy the BTS pack since truthfully I live under a rock apparently and had no idea what I was getting.  It is the only music pack I did not make it through, I barely got though the first song and then on second song I tried but the music was soo bad and distracting there was just no way I could concentrate.  I would of had a better chance if I just muted it.

Worse music I ever heard.

Around the Network
Cyran said:
Link_Nines.XBC said:

Band: BTS

That my vote.  Since I spend so much time playing Beat Saber I like to support them by buying every expansion pack they release.  I also at least like to get through every single song on Expert or Expert+.

I did buy the BTS pack since truthfully I live under a rock apparently and had no idea what I was getting.  It is the only music pack I did not make it through, I barely got though the first song and then on second song I tried but the music was soo bad and distracting there was just no way I could concentrate.  I would of had a better chance if I just muted it.

Worse music I ever heard.

Yeah, people who think bands like Slipknot, Linkin Park, Pearl Jam, Oasis, Kings of Leon, etc., are the worst haven't heard what is TRULY bad.,

The Spice girls, wtf was that.

brokenCyde x Blood on the dance floor

311 is definitely the worst popular band of my lifetime. But, there are tons of pop acts right behind them.

I hate Nickleback with a passion.