By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Whatchu Watchin?

Home Improvement. Can't believe Randy Taylor was young Simba in The Lion King.

Around the Network

Ms Rachel on YouTube bc of my 1 year old daughter lol done with it already lol

Currently watching paramout about how music was stolen. Very interesting reminds me of the crazy Limewire days!

BiON!@ 

The Seinfeld where Brad Garrett steals Jerry's car and throws golf clubs at Kramer.

I just watched the finale to Pretty Little Liars: Summer School on Max a few days ago, great finale to a riveting season. Not gonna lie, as somebody who’s never watched the original PLL, I was naturally-inclined to check out the horror spin-off, Original Sin on Max a couple years ago being the horror buff that I am and was hooked from the first episode (even with the “touchy” subject matter). This season, retitled Summer School was even better with better arcs, games and chemistry between the Liars, though I think we all knew who Bloody Rose was from the get.

I pray, pray, pray it gets picked up for a third season, especially with 

Spoiler!
Archie back.
Last edited by KManX89 - 21 hours ago

Around the Network

Frieren: Good fantasy adventure with more slice of life than usual. Hope we get more to give it a more satisfying close.

TallSilhouette said:

Frieren: Good fantasy adventure with more slice of life than usual. Hope we get more to give it a more satisfying close.

It is actually quite a good mix. You get along with small wholesome stuff like helping cleaning a statue and then bam you have a more dramatic moment, only to pull back again and show snowing in in a hut for the winter for instance. It is really nice. I love it. Can't wait for season 2.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

King of The Hill. Hank was pretty fucking dense.