By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

So The Godfather is coming up on its 50th anniversary. Definitely a good excuse to rewatch it. Here's Ghana's poster for the film.

A classic in its own right. Clearly they knew the value of the chonk.

Around the Network

Rewatching the original Scream in preparation for Scream 5 (and yes, I'm just gonna call it Scream 5 because that's what it is, lol). This once again showed the horror genius that was Wes Craven (R.I.P.) with all the horror meta/trope humor with some nice kills to boot. And for the cherry on top, this was Courteney Cox at her finest.

Last edited by KManX89 - on 13 January 2022

The original Scream is one of my favourite horror films ever, it just walks such a brilliant balance of being both a satirical parody and a legitimately great slasher flick and succeeding marvelously in each capacity.

I'd tell you, but I have today off and I just smoked a bowl. So I completely fucking forget. But it's a show on Netflix, and I think the last time I watched it was about 3 days ago, maybe 4 but probably 5 or 6.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Oh wait! Archer. And the last time I watched it was yesterday.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Finishing Station Eleven today, and then I'll finish The Expanse Season 5 and 6. Eagerly awaiting The Legend of Vox Machina on Amazon Prime on January 28th, I think it could be a hit!

Watching the Office for the first time. Kind of kicking myself for not watching it sooner.

Just started watching MacGruber (2021) on TV. Great first episode, love it. If you enjoyed Happy S1, this is next.

Last thing we watched on Netflix was Jack Whitehall travels with my father. Great road trip show.

Gordon, Gino and Fred's Road trip is also very good, love the banter.

Batman: The Long Halloween: The comic was better/10

The Mentalist S1H1: Really enjoyed Castle back in the day and was craving a detective show. Always meant to try this one at some point. Does it get better in later seasons? Cuz I'm on the fence so far.

I am watching Shingeki no Kyojin at the moment. And these are the last episodes of the whole show (as far as I know). So I am super hyped to find out how all of it shakes out.

And a friend of mine recommended The Shack. Anybody here who has seen that? Will be watching this in the coming days probably.