By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New State Of Play This Thursday!

Will get the news after. Never seen a good SOP yet tbh.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

Nice. Hoping to see more of Horizon: Forbidden West and a glimpse of God of War.

axumblade said:

Nintendo Direct one week. Sony State of Play the next week. Hope Microsoft have something coming the following week

Rumors are that once the Bethesda/ZeniMax deal closes Microsoft will host some sort of showcase focused on what the future of Bethesda will be now that they are part of Xbox. I am guessing saying if their games will be Xbox console exclusives going forward or not, and showing Starfield, which is also rumored to come out this year or early 2022. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Kena still doesn't have a firm release date in March yet, so it has to be there. It's either getting an info dump or getting another short delay.

My hopes? A strong summer line up.

-Kena Bridge of Spirits May April/May release date
-Ratchet and Clank Deep Dive-
-Release dates for Ghost Wire Tokyo, Stray and Little Devil Inside.
-First gameplay footage of horizon
-1 new game announcement. Hopefully something from Japan.

Around the Network

Might be meh, but I'll still pay attention to some of the highlights.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 144 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million)

PS5: 105 million Xbox Series S/X: 60 million

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Otter said:

I was thinking Media Molecule since Sackboy was made by Sumo Digital but I would love to see what Japan studio is up to.  Or do you just mean a Japanese game in general? 😅

axumblade said:
Otter said:

I was thinking Media Molecule since Sackboy was made by Sumo Digital but I would love to see what Japan studio is up to.  Or do you just mean a Japanese game in general? 😅

Either Japan studios or a specific Japanese collaborative team like GenDesign (The Last Guardian)

axumblade said:

Nintendo Direct one week. Sony State of Play the next week. Hope Microsoft have something coming the following week

Well it's rumored they'll have an event after the acquisition goes through. So it's actually a possibility lol

axumblade said:
Otter said:

The smartest thing for MM is to port Dreams to PS5 and PC so it continue to grow. The game (some would say platform) is excellent and needs way more exposure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.