By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New State Of Play This Thursday!

Games shown off today:

Crash 4 - PS5 update

Returnal - new gameplay

Knockout City - new PS4 dodgeball game

SI-FU - new PS5 game with close hand to hand combat

Solarash - new gameplay

Five Nights at Freddy - Security Breach - new update

Oddworld - yet another new update

Kena: Bridge of Spirts - new update - highlight of the show 

Deathloop - yet another new update

Final Fantasy VII Remake - new expansion and PS5 update coming June 10th

Pretty lackluster show - no Ratchet, no Horizon, no God of War

Last edited by Zombie9ers - on 25 February 2021

Around the Network

Nintendo Direct one week. Sony State of Play the next week. Hope Microsoft have something coming the following week

Sony been busy today!

Hopefully we'll get some deep dives into Ratchet and Clank and Returnal. Maybe our first meaty gameplay footage of Horizon: Forbidden West? God of War: Ragnarok perhaps? Silent Hill bomb?

Hoping to see more from Horizon and Kena. Maybe GT7 and GOW, though I'm not holding my breath.

Around the Network
Zombie9ers said:

Hopefully we'll get some deep dives into Ratchet and Clank and Returnal. Maybe our first meaty gameplay footage of Horizon: Forbidden West? God of War: Ragnarok perhaps? Silent Hill bomb?

I think we'll get new trailers for Ratchet and Returnal. Both will probably get their own SoP closer to release. I would be surprised to see Horizon, God of War, or Silent Hill though, I think those would be saved for a bigger showcase.

It's going to be a 30 minute showcase. Give or take 10 games will be shown/revealed.

I think Kena, Ratchet, Returnal, Stray, FF7R port are bound to be shown. In terms of new game announcements, TLOU: Factions is a safe bet, I also think we might hear about the new Arrowhead project.

I'll most likely tune in! Can't wait!

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                                           Nsfw Anime Thread                                     

Zombie9ers said:

Yeah. Definitely R&C and Returnal at least. Sony said they feel confident Horizon will come out this year so most likely we will get a morsel of it as well. I am kinda expecting more God of War info in the 2nd half of the year but it would be nice. Also, really hoping for the Silent Hill rumor to be true...though it seems like it's going in every direction so I'm very interested to see what ends up happening with it. 

Do we know what all of the Playstation studios have been up to? 

TallSilhouette said:

Hoping to see more from Horizon and Kena. Maybe GT7 and GOW, though I'm not holding my breath.

Yeah...Kena is supposed to release next month, isn't it? Would be weird if they don't give it an official date and this would be the perfect place to do it.