By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New State Of Play This Thursday!

Rêveur said:

Why is everyone applauding Square Enix for offering a free PS5 upgrade of a PS4 games? It was my understanding that a free PS5 upgrade was the norm for most games. Maybe I'm out of the loop, but am I missing something here?

Cause the upgrade is quite extensive and fixes a lot of the issues with the ps4 version. And I wasn't expecting SE of all people to hand out free stuff. This is the same company that locked certain but minor DLCs behind candy bars for this game.

Last edited by Captain_Yuri - on 25 February 2021

             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                                           Nsfw Anime Thread                                     

Around the Network
Rêveur said:

Why is everyone applauding Square Enix for offering a free PS5 upgrade of a PS4 games? It was my understanding that a free PS5 upgrade was the norm for most games. Maybe I'm out of the loop, but am I missing something here?

It is the norm for some companies but for example, Tony Hawk, they are charging $10 for the PS5 upgrade with a few extra features.



Biggest news felt coming from twitter, FFVII battle royal/FFVII compilation on mobile phone (atleast most surprising).

Last edited by konnichiwa - on 25 February 2021




If I was Sony I would buy Ember Labs ASAP



Was hoping the rumors were true that Kena was going to be a March PlayStation + game, oh well still looks like a good game. The Final Fantasy upgrade is a welcome feature, and now I just need to get an upgrade for Last of Us 2. Everything else meh. I may pick up Returnal and Death Loop down the road when they go on sale.



Around the Network
Otter said:

If I was Sony I would buy Ember Labs ASAP

Remember how hyped people were for We Happy Few and people cheered MS buying them? Then the game turned out to be complete shit. Maybe see results first before making posts like that. Not saying this will turn out bad. Looks good but you never know.



Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Haha it was an ok show.

I'm not sure what you guys were expecting., if Sony can't get PS5s onto shelves in a timely.manner, they aren't going to bother going big at the SOP.



Sony's State of Play was a disappointment. They have so many games being worked on and they push out this turd.



twintail said:

Haha it was an ok show.

I'm not sure what you guys were expecting., if Sony can't get PS5s onto shelves in a timely.manner, they aren't going to bother going big at the SOP.

They have sold nearly 6 million PS5s. Those people want to see new games that are only on PS5. By your logic, why even have a State of Play, they were doing better when they were just silent.



Tridrakious said:
twintail said:

Haha it was an ok show.

I'm not sure what you guys were expecting., if Sony can't get PS5s onto shelves in a timely.manner, they aren't going to bother going big at the SOP.

They have sold nearly 6 million PS5s. Those people want to see new games that are only on PS5. By your logic, why even have a State of Play, they were doing better when they were just silent.

Not only are you doing my comment in bad faith (with some pretty weird logic to boot, but it sounds like you just didn't bother to read what the SOP was going to include.

Sony told you what to expect and thought there would be much more. That's on you dude.