By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New State Of Play This Thursday!

Kena looks incredible but not sure there was really a point of this state of play since there were almost zero first party updates. I mean all they had to do was give a Ratchet and Clank demo to make it worth it.

Oh well, 6/10 overall. Not the worst thing ever. Looks like Next gen starts from April.

Around the Network

Nice to get a free PS5 upgrade for FFVII. Definitely a small show over all, though I am excited about Kena and Sifu.

I'm sure they'll have much more in store for us come June.

The opener and closer being on games that came out last year made it feel quite underwhelming. Kena looks beautiful and Sifu and Solar Ash looked neat though so overall it was ok.

Last edited by Norion - on 25 February 2021

If they kept the same show but just started on FFVII and closed on something new, that would be much better. Crash did not deserve any air time.

5/10.
Nice to receive free upgrade for FFVIIR.
Returnal is looking so good but it’s still so underrated for most people.
The other new games look good too.

I’m really understand people waiting for other Big games to be announced/updated.

But I kinda understand Sony since sales are doing fantastic for Ps5, so I don’t think we will see too many big games releasing this year.

Around the Network

Why is everyone applauding Square Enix for offering a free PS5 upgrade of a PS4 games? It was my understanding that a free PS5 upgrade was the norm for most games. Maybe I'm out of the loop, but am I missing something here?

Hope this means they have a big Spring / Summer show lined up

Rêveur said:

Why is everyone applauding Square Enix for offering a free PS5 upgrade of a PS4 games? It was my understanding that a free PS5 upgrade was the norm for most games. Maybe I'm out of the loop, but am I missing something here?

Cause the upgrade is quite extensive and fixes a lot of the issues with the ps4 version. And I wasn't expecting SE of all people to hand out free stuff. This is the same company that locked certain but minor DLCs behind candy bars for this game.

Last edited by Jizz_Beard_thePirate - on 25 February 2021

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Biggest news felt coming from twitter, FFVII battle royal/FFVII compilation on mobile phone (atleast most surprising).

Last edited by konnichiwa - on 25 February 2021

If I was Sony I would buy Ember Labs ASAP