By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you a minority?

Are you a minority?

Yes 38 52.78%

No 27 37.50%

IDK? 7 9.72%

Total:72

Black and Samoan in the US. So yes I'm considered a minority from an ethnic standpoint.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Around the Network

Italian-Polish American - so hey, pre-50s America I would have been considered one! :P

But these days we're considered just as white as the English, German, & Irish so nah.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Mr Puggsly said:

Atheist is not really a minority in many developed countries these days. Many who identify as a member of a religion tend to live secular lives or know very little about scripture.

If anything, most people are agnostic. Even people who claim to be atheist will often show they're agnostic and even entertain some spiritual ideas.

You can be both agnostic *and* athiest.

Gnosticism is about knowledge. Theism is about belief. Most Theists and Atheists alike are agnostic. It's the gnostic variants that you should look out for. 

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Im a human, so no.

Bristow9091 said:

I'm a Knack fan, so you tell me...

I don't think having bad taste in games qualifies as being a minority.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Does being left handed count

I would say I'm left handed and Gay but I think we're a majority here.

vivster said:

I'm both white and atheist, which means I'm a double minority on this planet. Our people don't get a lot of respect.

Me too. And we're males as well, so it's open season if someone wants to come after us. Unless you're gay, that affords some protection.

At least we live in countries where it's safe to be an atheist.

Well, I'm gay, but I don't associate with the LGBT community. Not my style, I've never even thought about being a minority before. I'm also a type 1 diabetic with no toes and im missing a couple of fingers, that's why I'm TheTitaniumNub, im just a big nub at this point!

On this site? Yeah, since I'm in the PC camp. In my country? Definitely not.