By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you a minority?

Are you a minority?

Yes 33 53.23%

No 24 38.71%

IDK? 5 8.06%

Total:62

My sexuality makes me a minority.

Around the Network

I have the gay

I'm a member of the largest and smallest minority: I'm an individual and there's only one of me.

SvennoJ said:
IcaroRibeiro said:

Not really 

Mixed race with white passing (still read as mixed I guess)

Straight 

No perceived physical or mental disability 

Maybe from religious side, since I'm starting to leaning towards agnosticism, still oficially Christian though

If there's nothing wrong with you, you're definitely part of a minority!

Wise words

I'm part of the oppressed clan of Skyward Sword fans

Last edited by Link_Nines.XBC - on 22 February 2021

Around the Network

the concept of minority is dumb anyways, you move to the U.S., you come from Bulgaria, voila, you look kind of light skinned, you're now part of the oppressive majority, sure, whatever... the original idea just comes from being native or a foreigner, and then they tried to add non-scientific concepts like race to it, and it makes no sense

you have nationalities, not races, and you have nationalities that originate from where you are, or from somewhere else

i have a Japanese roommate, some rando will say something nasty once in a while, but she knows everyone loves her around here, except the crazy people

What sort of question is this?? 

If you require alcohol to have fun, then you have a problem 

In the US, not really. I’m straight and I’m white/Native American mixed, but mostly white.

Worldwide, yes I suppose, since Non-Hispanic Whites make up less of the World’s population than Asians and Blacks.

not sure why atheists are presented as minority, it is the new trendy cult, especially in West Europe

I prefer Digimon over Pokemon

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

As a owner of a PS5 and an xbox series x i am clearly a minority

Nothing to see here, move along