By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RE8 Lady Dimitrescu rampaging thru the net? why?!

sales2099 said:

To be blunt: people were afraid of the tyrant and Nemesis. Physically imposing and guess what...not very attractive by human standards. Quite simply, it’s harder to feel fear when a pursuer is easy on the eyes. That’s why RE8 won’t be as scary as 7.

I didn't find them scary, just annoying pricks you couldn't do much about until their scripted end.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network

I fell for her the first time I saw her. It's kind of weird, really. It's not just the titties, that's too simplistic an explanation. She's like a twisted mix of mysterious, scary, erotic and motherly. Freud would surely have something to say about this..
I guess one's age factors into it, but to me, the daughters are just some crazy young chicks, whatever. But the mother is not a chick. This is a woman, a lady. She is refined and carries herself elegantly. And that smile, ahhh...

Chazore said:

The whole sex spin has been a thing since Code V and slightly before that even.

The whole erotic vampires is a thing since victorian writers picked up and defined the modern vampires.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Vampyre ← this story is 78 years older than Bram Stokers Dracula.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

If someone makes a nude patch, I'll buy it when price drops.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Mnementh said:

The whole erotic vampires is a thing since victorian writers picked up and defined the modern vampires.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Vampyre ← this story is 78 years older than Bram Stokers Dracula.

I know, I was more on about Resi trying to do a sex appeal spin years back, not world writing on Vampires. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

Re7 was absolutely hilarious,

Jack and the baker family was funny as hell and full of personality lol,

Only person scary was Mia because of her massive eyes lol

Jpcc86 said:

This is gold!

At the end of the day, sex sells, especially when you appeal to a common fetish.

I don't necessarily think sexuality and scariness are mutually exclusive though. Indeed, mixing fear and sex is a combination as old as time. 

Dante9 said:

I fell for her the first time I saw her. It's kind of weird, really. It's not just the titties, that's too simplistic an explanation. She's like a twisted mix of mysterious, scary, erotic and motherly. Freud would surely have something to say about this..
I guess one's age factors into it, but to me, the daughters are just some crazy young chicks, whatever. But the mother is not a chick. This is a woman, a lady. She is refined and carries herself elegantly. And that smile, ahhh...

Looking at her I get that 40's and 50's film noir feeling, plus I will add more attributes. Good at raking the lawn and back scratching.

Last edited by mjk45 - on 29 January 2021

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

people are dumb. Look over at reddit and they are ruining the game.