By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RE8 Lady Dimitrescu rampaging thru the net? why?!

Is it becoz of the tits? or I'm I missing something? haha

Bowsette also broke the net somewhat in 2018 and looks like Alcina is doing the very same thing!

Yes u dont see very tall ladies everyday,

I'm looking forward on re8 but before Lady Dimitrescu was shown the 1st trailer kinda looked sloppy,

frame rates and the gameplay didnt look smooth,

the showcase was awesome though,

looks like CAPCOM are back on track? 

or is it too early to say after the RE3 remake hiccup fiasco?!

ALSO I WANT A BLOODBORNE 2 WISHFUL THINKING... DARK SOULS IV MAYBE? RETURN TO DRANGLEIC OR THE PEOPLE ALWAYS MAKING A CRAZE ABOUT BLOODBORNE KART? HAHA

Around the Network

I mean, "Biggy tiddy vampire goth lady", what else is there to say. 

By the end of the game she is probs gonna turn into a giant tentacle/spider monster with eyes everywhere tho, I have come to expect that from RE games and its not great. 

Last edited by Jpcc86 - on 28 January 2021

Jpcc86 said:

By the end of the game she is probs gonna turn into a giant tentacle/spider monster with eyes everywhere tho, I have come to expect that from RE games and its not great. 

I think those moments are intended as allegories or something, IDK.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

To be blunt: people were afraid of the tyrant and Nemesis. Physically imposing and guess what...not very attractive by human standards. Quite simply, it’s harder to feel fear when a pursuer is easy on the eyes. That’s why RE8 won’t be as scary as 7.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:

To be blunt: people were afraid of the tyrant and Nemesis. Physically imposing and guess what...not very attractive by human standards. Quite simply, it’s harder to feel fear when a pursuer is easy on the eyes. That’s why RE8 won’t be as scary as 7.

You mean Mr. "Sex" here?

haxxiy said:
sales2099 said:

You mean Mr. "Sex" here?

Lol I guess some people have a taste for about anything 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Not sure what people see in her, the daughters are better, but, hey, I'm young.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.