By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RE8 Lady Dimitrescu rampaging thru the net? why?!

because the human mind loves some good old degenerate tits

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

The whole sex spin has been a thing since Code V and slightly before that even.

I don't really care for it, because sexy Resi isn't really what I look into with a zombie horror game, but people will draw futa gothic tall ladies, because it floats their boats (even if it reaches shitposting /b/ status)

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Last edited by curl-6 - on 28 January 2021

Ka-pi96 said:

Because people like ugly women apparently?

Because being stepped on my an 8 foot tall vampire 'Mommy GF' is apparently a very common fetish.

The cosplay pics I've seen are pretty great, too.

Around the Network

Cleavage. That's why.

Capcom lost their ways. I wish kojima would take over the franchise.

Ka-pi96 said:
shikamaru317 said:

I mean, she is not my type at all (I like short, petite women; not tall, busty, thick women), but I certainly wouldn't call her ugly, she has a pretty face.

She has an old face. She looks 40s/50s. I definitely wouldn't consider that to be pretty.

Think of her like what happened in the book version of the Godfather a beautiful star that you fantasised about and met years later. but she still looks good in candlelight conditions, your disappointment may well be tempered by having the best sex ever due to those fantasies. 

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

#Scorny

d21lewis said:

#Scorny

So that's what happened to edward scissorhands.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot