By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Right and left wing games

shikamaru317 said:

But the main theme of this whole list is that alot of these just don't make any sense. For some reason he thinks FF7 is right wing, even though you play as a member of a group of eco-terrorists who attack a power company for endangering the planet, that's a pretty left wing message if you ask me.

Yeah that one was the first that came to mind as well. Maybe this person's criteria is that Tifa had bigger boobs in the CGI movies in the original, and think her sports bra in the Remake is censorship.

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Is there any, chicken wing games?

No, but this is a chicken wing.

Hiku said:
shikamaru317 said:

But the main theme of this whole list is that alot of these just don't make any sense. For some reason he thinks FF7 is right wing, even though you play as a member of a group of eco-terrorists who attack a power company for endangering the planet, that's a pretty left wing message if you ask me.

Yeah that one was the first that came to mind as well. Maybe this person's criteria is that Tifa had bigger boobs in the CGI movies in the original, and think her sports bra in the Remake is censorship.

I guess that makes sense. I'd forgotten that there were a few gamers that were mad because virtual ta-tas didn't look like cartoonishly huge. I also remember there was a bit of a stink because FF8 Remastered Siren had her nether region polygons colored to look like she was wearing a bikini instead of sporting a bright yellow bush.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Is there any, chicken wing games?

GTA, pretty much the definition of freedom in games, and undeniably anti-police, is considered right wing? WTF?

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Around the Network

Leave it up to Americans to assign one of their only two political ideologies to video games =P

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

What a complete joke is all I can say.

Thanks to people on the left this kind of excess has become a norm. This stupidity is what you support and vote for.

Hunting Season is done...

And this is why communism is great

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Jumpin said:

Leave it up to Americans to assign one of their only two political ideologies to video games =P

We needed a break from all of the Harry Potter comparisons.