By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Right and left wing games

I'm not sure what more can be said beyond dumb thing is dumb.

Around the Network

.... That's beyond stupid....

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

We need a new Index Librorum Prohibitorum, but for right wing games.

If you blindly limit yourself to only one political group's ideas you're guaranteed to be wrong 50% of the time...

The list is stupid because no (US)right wing person buys a Japanese console or games. If they do they forfeit their racism card.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Did I see the original FF7 listed under right wing, but FF7R listed as left wing? Pretty sure that the original game had some pretty left wing politics, given that the bad guys were a fictional amalgamation of TEPCO and the Japanese government.

Well right wing, left wing, chicken wing

It's built on finding the easier ways through

Is there any, chicken wing games?

OneTime said:
If you blindly limit yourself to only one political group's ideas you're guaranteed to be wrong 50% of the time...

True in some countries, absolutely untrue in most. Moderate groups will be right 80% of the time while extremist groups will be wrong 80% of the time.

Sounds like bullshit coming straight from /r/ENLIGHTENEDCENTRISM/

Last edited by vivster - on 08 October 2020

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Is there any, chicken wing games?

No, but this is a chicken wing.

Hiku said:
shikamaru317 said:

But the main theme of this whole list is that alot of these just don't make any sense. For some reason he thinks FF7 is right wing, even though you play as a member of a group of eco-terrorists who attack a power company for endangering the planet, that's a pretty left wing message if you ask me.

Yeah that one was the first that came to mind as well. Maybe this person's criteria is that Tifa had bigger boobs in the CGI movies in the original, and think her sports bra in the Remake is censorship.

I guess that makes sense. I'd forgotten that there were a few gamers that were mad because virtual ta-tas didn't look like cartoonishly huge. I also remember there was a bit of a stink because FF8 Remastered Siren had her nether region polygons colored to look like she was wearing a bikini instead of sporting a bright yellow bush.