By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario Bros. 35th Anniversary Direct

Sunshine and Galaxy LETS GO

Around the Network

Holy crap, YES.

Always wanted this on the Switch!

I'm gonna get the 3D collection, though I find it a bit strange that Galaxy 2 isn't included.

Finally Super Mario Battle Royal!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Nice. Some great stuff right there.

Around the Network

I'll buy the collection on sight (limited edition Retail version? Yes please!), but please don't make me buy 3D World again, haha. At least let me buy the add on as a stand alone!

Why isn't galaxy 2 there? Saving it for something? That's basically the only 3d Game missing. And poor Mario maker didn't make it into the final mark history your thing. But other than that, did not expect this. Does this mean, they have something else planned for the holiday to just release Mario on Sept 18th? Or is it really just Pikmin 3?

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

sundin13 said:
I'll buy the collection on sight (limited edition Retail version? Yes please!), but please don't make me buy 3D World again, haha. At least let me buy the add on as a stand alone!

I said the same exact thing

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

September 18th from the 3D collection! That's the best news ever! (Sad about Galaxy 2 not being included though).

Edit: This Mario Kart Home thing looks like fun too!

Last edited by TruckOSaurus - on 03 September 2020

Signature goes here!

Why make Super Mario 3D All Stars a limited release? Pretty much forcing my hand to buy it this year. Maybe even do the unthinkable and preorder it. Shame that Sunshine is the only one I have interest in playing cause I never had it before. Good direct overall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.