By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario Bros. 35th Anniversary Direct

September 18th from the 3D collection! That's the best news ever! (Sad about Galaxy 2 not being included though).

Edit: This Mario Kart Home thing looks like fun too!

Last edited by TruckOSaurus - on 03 September 2020

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Why make Super Mario 3D All Stars a limited release? Pretty much forcing my hand to buy it this year. Maybe even do the unthinkable and preorder it. Shame that Sunshine is the only one I have interest in playing cause I never had it before. Good direct overall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Signalstar said:
Why make Super Mario 3D All Stars a limited release? Pretty much forcing my hand to buy it this year. Maybe even do the unthinkable and preorder it. Shame that Sunshine is the only one I have interest in playing cause I never had it before. Good direct overall.

They did the same thing with Super Mario All-Stars on the Wii.

So SM All Atars 2 is a collection of low effort ports with high resolution graphics?

No way for me to buy this lmao

Not even Nintendo seems to have much faith on this, the physical edition is limited like... why?

On positive note, it's only a Semptember released. So we still have nothing for November. They are still saving something for Christmas

We got the best Mario game (Sunshine) and the Second best Mario game (3D World) coming to Switch, I'm happy.

Around the Network

Mario 35 looks amazing!!!! I want that Game n Watch

Why in the world would they make that stuff with limited availability?
Scalpers around the world are rubbing their hands so hard right now they're getting third-degree burns.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

So sad that they skipped Galaxy 2, especially when they would have had every home-console 3D Mario on Switch if they hadn't. Still an awesome collection though and good to finally get confirmation. Hope they ship enough physical copies.

AR Mario Kart actually seems like a cool idea. Its no Mario Kart 9, but I wasn't expecting that on the Switch anyways.

Major Switch Titles Launch Aligned

2021 predictions:

• Switch - 27m
  • PS5 - 15.5m
  • Xbox Series - 10m

PortisheadBiscuit said:
Mario 35 looks amazing!!!! I want that Game n Watch

Yeah, me too. Not paying more than like 50 bucks for it though.

Unimpressed to say the least.
The Gaming watch, Kart, Shoes/Clothes etc all felt like cheap toys aimed at kids.
I enjoyed "all stars" because it collected the games into one. They are already all on the switch. So little gain there.

They didn't announce anything about 3d world other than "bowsers fury". What's changed? Oh and it's Feb of next year - at the earliest.

64 is a port. No galaxy 2. Odds are they are forcing Joycon use - oh and it's full price. Oh and incase people are thinking "I'll get it when it's cheap" they set a deadline of 6 months. They stop digital AND physical in march.

• Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)