By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What other games do you want to see on Switch?

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Please free these games from ebay purgatory.

Around the Network
Vodacixi said:
new Kyle Hyde game...

Glad to see I'm not the only one... I'm sure the director of the first two said he has / had a story in mind for a third part.

The new Tony Hawk's remaster would be nice (assuming it isn't terrible). Pretty much any Tomb Raider game as well. I'd also like to see the influx of old school FPS' continue... Powerslave (this is the main one I want to see), Heretic, Hexen, Quake etc.

N64, GCN, GB, GBC, and GBA games on Nintendo Switch Online
3D Mario Remakes: They probably won't happen, but I can dream.
Wind Waker and Twilight Princess HD Remakes ported from the Wii U
Paper Mario Classic Duology Remakes
WarioWare Inc.
Wario Land
Kid Icarus Uprising Sequel or Remake
Chibi-Robo Remake or hew title like the first game
3D Donkey Kong
3D Kirby
3D Yoshi
F-Zero
Super Mario Party 2
GTA
Persona series

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Sonic Adventures 3
Starfox Adventures 2
Remake of The Clone Wars GameCube game
Rogue Squadron 4
Advanced Wars sequel
Mario and Luigi sequel
New, innovative 2-D Mario game (not Delux or SMM).
30+ hour campaign high budget Starfox game with dedicated servers for massive online space battle multiplayer, with insane graphic cutscenes for the story mode. They've cheapest out on this series long enough with these pathetic 2+ hour campaign lengths and cartoon graphics (Zero).
Massive open world RPG game starting their most popular Smash characters.

3D Donkey Kong

Chrono Trigger. I want to see it everywhere.

Around the Network

Nintendo games:
- F-Zero
- Kid Icarus Uprising 2 or Deluxe
- Original Super Mario 2D
- Metroid 5 2D
- Advance Wars
- Star Fox Zero Deluxe

Third-Party:
- Octopath Travelers 2
- Final Fantasy Tactics (sequel to War of the Lions)
- Chrono Break (sequel to Cross)

Dulfite said:

Sonic Adventures 3
Starfox Adventures 2
Remake of The Clone Wars GameCube game
Rogue Squadron 4
Advanced Wars sequel
Mario and Luigi sequel
New, innovative 2-D Mario game (not Delux or SMM).
30+ hour campaign high budget Starfox game with dedicated servers for massive online space battle multiplayer, with insane graphic cutscenes for the story mode. They've cheapest out on this series long enough with these pathetic 2+ hour campaign lengths and cartoon graphics (Zero).
Massive open world RPG game starting their most popular Smash characters.

3D Donkey Kong

Yes to the three bolded ones holy crap!

Love the Rogue Squadron series. Sad the new SW:Squadrons game isn't coming out on Switch. Rogue Squadron II on Gamecube was probably my favorite 3d flight game ever. And 1 and 3 were good too.

And yes a legit big AAA Star Fox game. I remember getting SF64 and beating it the same day I got it and being like wtf?! Good game but soooo short. Haven't played a Star Fox since, but would love to see a new AAA Star Fox game that includes huge online battles.

And yeah if we're never gonna get a SMRPG sequel, an RPG Smash would be amazing. 

gtav, re5to7, cod

Kid Icarus (though so much of where i'd like the gameplay to go sorta already exists in bayonetta. and the art direction too really! but maybe more open world/exploration/free flying?)
Donkey Kong Country (2D, and please bring back the dark adventure mood of the first two games, DKC2 in particular.)
Rhythm Heaven
Ring Fit Adventure (DLC with new games.)
Excitebots (sequel or HD remake, never got to play it in europe!)
Okami 2! (one can dream, right? :D)

Would also love to see reboots of some underutilized IPs: Ice-climbers, Golden Sun, Earthbound/Mother, Sin & Punishment, Chibi-robo, F-zero etc

And with the upcoming botw2, mp4, bayonetta 3, nmh3 and pikmin 3 deluxe (which i never caught on the wii u), the library would look mighty solid!

Persona

Original Final Fantasy spin off (next mainline will never run on Switch)

FF Tactics 2

Kingdom Hearts  maybe 3 or original spin off

Original Dragon Quest 

CT remake or CT sequel 

Nier Automata 

Life is Strange 2 port

TLDR: Square Enix

Last edited by IcaroRibeiro - on 08 August 2020