By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What other games do you want to see on Switch?

I want more crossovers. I enjoyed TMS#FE and Mario and Rabbids.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

I want to add Pokemon Sinnoh remakes

Future games as long as they’re good I often don’t care about the license.

For existing games/remasters:

1. Xenogears
2. Suikoden 1 and 2
3. Terranigma, Illusion of Time, Soul Blazer
4. Xenoblade Chronicles X
5. Skies of Arcadia
6. Lunar Silver Star Story and Eternal Blue
7. Final Fantasy 4 (GBA version was my favourite for content), After-years, and FF6
8. Chrono Trigger
9. Earthbound, and a completed version of Earthbound 64 with all the stuff they planned for it
10. Dragon Quest 9

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

An action-oriented game with RPG and platforming elements, in Kingdom Hearts fashion. A new Kid Icarus game, following Uprising footsteps would fullfil that. I loved that game, its my favorite 3DS game. Never had a problem with its controls, though I always played it with the plastic stand.

Of games we don't know about, so basically anything other than BotW2 and Metroid Prime 4:

Mario Galaxy 3
refreshed 2D Mario with fresh ideas and tight controls and new artistic style
new 2D Metroid
Metroid Prime Trilogy HD
Wind Waker HD
new 2D Zelda in the Link's Awakening remake graphical style
Pikmin 4
Switch Sports (basically Wii Sports with online and much more depth to each sport, plus new sports added)
a few more Ring Fit games in different genres
Golden Sun
Advance Wars
Mario & Luigi or Super Mario RPG 2
a Pokemon gen 9 where they actually push gameplay ideas
Kid Icarus
Nintendo Cart (Mario Kart type game but a Smash-like assembly of racers and tracks and weapons)
Remade Final Fantasy Tactics or a sequel
new Fzero
new Star Fox
Kingdom Hearts Collection
new Excitebike/truck
new Punchout w/ motion controls
Mario Strikers
Eternal Darkness remake or sequel
another Mario + Rabbids game, possibly Zelda + Rabbids

Around the Network

Kid icarus: Uprising 2 would be a dream come true  and I'd love to see the Golden Sun series getting a revival.

I'd also love to see Ocarina of Time 3D and Majora's Mask 3D remastered for Switch.

Several new Nintendo action adventure IPs.

Golden Sun reboot/remake, new Wario Land, new Rhythm Heaven, Metroid 5, new 3D Donkey Kong, Mario Galaxy 3, Final Fantasy Tactics A3, The World Ends With You 2, new Kyle Hyde game...

mZuzek said:
The_Liquid_Laser said:

First Party Remake/Remaster (basically the same game with updated graphics)
First 3 Zeldas
Mother 3
Every "new" 2D Mario in one collection

I'd be so disappointed if they remastered Zelda 2 with no gameplay changes... with a proper remake, that game has a lot of potential. Anyway, neither one is happening, so whatever I guess.

To me the gameplay on Zelda 2 is perfect.  Any changes would make it worse.

The issue with Zelda 2, and Zelda 1 as well, is generational.  Anyone who started playing Zelda when it was 3D thinks the NES Zeldas are wrong or primitive.  But the truth is that the NES is actually when Zelda was at the peak of its popularity.  On the NES Zelda was the #2 franchise.  It has never been that popular since.  Even on the Switch, with Breath of the Wild, Zelda is only #4.

Changing Zelda 2 would be like changing Shakespeare, because it's not like modern TV.  It's perfect the way it is, but some people just don't get it.

Either a sequel to Kid Icarus Uprising or a remake that makes the controls more bearable