By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pikmin 3 Deluxe for Nintendo Switch - 30th October

So, Pikmin is coming to Switch in the end but it not Pikmin 4.

Pikmin 3 Deluxe - 30th October 2020.

It looks so much better than the WiiU version. I wonder what add-on extra we will see with this.

Switch!!!

Around the Network

OH MY GOD, PIKMIN CONTENT ON NINTENDO SWITCH, holy shite.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

So I'm actually really excited about this because it looks like there will be an easier difficulty option. I hope.

I LOVED the gameplay of Pikmin 3 (the only one I've played), but I couldn't beat it. The time constraints stressed me out.

1doesnotsimply

Ok, I guesswe can scratch another port from the list.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Well..... almost 3 months away and it's this. I doubt they have anything coming before October 30th to announce for imminent release now like they did with Paper Mario.

Around the Network

Fuck yes!!!! Coming with all the DLC, Piklopedia and additional missions with Olimar/Louie too. Very happy to grab this.

THE PIKLOPEDIA IS BACK, YEEEEESSSSSSSSS!

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

$59.99 for a port of 7 year old game? What is wrong with Nintendo?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Such a lazy decision

I was sure it was going to happen though

Are 3D World and Xenoblade X the only exclusives left?