Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pikmin 3 Deluxe for Nintendo Switch - 30th October

Damn that ain't Pikmin 4. At least we know they are still aware this series exist. I bought MK8D and Xenoblade DE after owning the original version, but eh this one I'm skipping. Were it a collection with all three games I'd be hella on that.

Around the Network

Where's the XCX port at?

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

I never really got the appeal of Pikmin games. I bought the first Pikmin on the Gamecube and played about an hour of it before stopping. I skipped out on 2, but got 3 for free when they had the buy Mario Kart 8 get a free Wii U game deal, and same thing played maybe an hour and stopped playing it. Good for those that want it though.

Lazy!! Pathetic!! I don’t expect anything from Nintendo this year anymore.

Pikmin 4 is better. Port is a lazy job, Nintendo. 

Around the Network

All the new stuff that is coming with the deluxe version.

German YouTuber and Streamer:

Me trying to write reviews:
Octopath Traveler

Amazon 2020 thread

Of all the Nintendo games that could possibly be released this fall, this is easily the weakest one. It can only go up from here on out.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

I literally almost bought Pikmin 3 a few weeks ago. Glad I held off!

sundin13 said:

Is the word 'literally' in this particular sentence a method for emphasis, such as adding a 'do' or 'did' in front of another verb?

I literally bought Hey Pikmin! for the 3DS yesterday. Yes, I did buy it. True story.

Marth said:

All the new stuff that is coming with the deluxe version.

The lack of two player co-op was a big oversight in the original release, so it's a substantial improvement for this re-release. Additional co-op missions are also good.

Looks like Nintendo made this a worthy Deluxe version, just like the others they've released before.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

RolStoppable said:
sundin13 said:

Is the word 'literally' in this particular sentence a method for emphasis, such as adding a 'do' or 'did' in front of another verb?

I literally bought Hey Pikmin! for the 3DS yesterday. Yes, I did buy it. True story.

The idea of the literally is more attached to the "a few weeks ago" than the "almost bought", so I guess I should have worded that sentence differently. "I almost bought Pikmin 3 literally a few weeks ago" is probably more grammatically correct but it sounds a bit off.

It is a way to express that I am not hyperbolizing when I say "a few weeks ago".

Thanks for keeping me on my toes, bud.