7/10 0 0%

6/10 1 4.55%

5/10 1 4.55%

4/10 0 0%

3/10 0 0%

2/10 0 0%

1 out of I'm an imbecile. 0 0%

Total:22

Taking a break about halfway through the map (wanna try Fall Guys tomorrow). Came across these on twitter. Guess this guy fanarted his own screens.

https://twitter.com/virtual_jinzou

Around the Network

A few more of my own for good measure:

I've played 30 hours. I'm starting the 2nd part of the island. I'm still addicted.

btw, I got the trophies I mentioned earlier. The parry one and the hit an arrow on the fleeing foe. Now, I'm collecting as many records as I can.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

TallSilhouette said:

John2290 said:

Daaaammmnn. Them's some nice shots! I didn't know night screens could look soooo good.

Just finished it. Great game. The PS4 has been so great with these kinda single player games. Hope the PS5 follows suit.

Around the Network
John2290 said:
EricHiggin said:

Daaaammmnn. Them's some nice shots! I didn't know night screens could look soooo good.

Its got the always and evenly illuminated night hours like Horizon but done better, at least in HDR, it doesn't look like things are glowing if ya know what I mean. Did ya buy the game it yet?

Ya, the night glow can really be too much with some games. They definitely got the look right on this one.

No I haven't. It was sold out at all local locations late last week. Probably for the best at the moment anyway. I've been working my way through RDR2 and I get the feeling if I grab GoT that I'll get hooked and potentially leave RDR2 unfinished. As good as it is so far, even with it's slow start, I tend to have a hard time going back to a game once I've jumped into something else worthwhile, aside from something less immersive for a break here and there. Probably going to wait until RDR2 is wrapped up then grab GoT. By then shortages shouldn't be as much of a problem anymore, hopefully. I could just order online but it'll be too tempting having it, not to play it, so.

John2290 said:
0D0 said:

I've played 30 hours. I'm starting the 2nd part of the island. I'm still addicted.

btw, I got the trophies I mentioned earlier. The parry one and the hit an arrow on the fleeing foe. Now, I'm collecting as many records as I can.

You don't need all the small collectables, not them entirely anyway, I assumed after there was a trophy for 20 records and 20 artifects you'd need them all but after getting 50 artefacts I got no trophy. I regret nothing but it might save you a few hours if ya find out now.

Yes, I'm trying to get the 20 records trophy. I don't remember seeing a trophy for all records, tho.

God bless You.

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

If only I could get a game like this but with an European culture setting, that would be amazing. Not with magic and wizardry stuff, but real knights and Christian religion in good lighting the same way they did with Shinto on this game. I want to kneel in a church and pray to Jesus to evolve my build, protect people living in a cathedral village and hear 'God bless you' from merchants as I leave.

The invasion of Britain by the Normans would be perfect.

Last edited by 0D0 - on 06 August 2020

God bless You.

John2290 said:

Finished it. Great ending to a great game that is just a tad bit flawed. I really wanna give it a 10 as my final score because it's so good in some aspects that it very nearly overshadows the bad, it's around a 9.5 for me but since I don't do decimals I gotta round down and go with a 9/10. Once the issues are ironed out and the game gets it's last patch I believe it could be called a 10/10 top teir Sony game but as it is it's still a masterpiece at what it does. I enjoyed it imensly and it's one of the few games I actually enjoyed just roaming around doing very little at times just to take in the surroundings and doing the odd collectible or activity as they popped up, I'm actually still enjoying it and all I have left to do is side missions and some hidden trophies. Proper good fun with a good story that has an amazing and powerful ending and one of the best maps in games and damn well the pritiest by a long shot. 

If you want to talk the flaws on the ending you can PM me, or what do you think we open a thread to discuss the ending?

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=243051

John2290 said:

They patched collision for bamboo trees and a few other instances of foliage. Tbh, I kinda hate it, on the first map again doing side quests and it's annoying, I liked being able to get where I was going without issue.

Sometimes realism and precision can make something less enjoyable.

John2290 said:
0D0 said:

You don't need all the small collectables, not them entirely anyway, I assumed after there was a trophy for 20 records and 20 artifects you'd need them all but after getting 50 artefacts I got no trophy. I regret nothing but it might save you a few hours if ya find out now.

Yep the crickets you only need 5, most of the collectibles you need less than half, some others you don`t need a single one

Last edited by DonFerrari - on 06 August 2020

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

John2290 said:
DonFerrari said:

If you want to talk the flaws on the ending you can PM me, or what do you think we open a thread to discuss the ending?

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=243051

Sometimes realism and precision can make something less enjoyable.

Yep the crickets you only need 5, most of the collectibles you need less than half, some others you don`t need a single one

I'm glad they didn't go overboard in realism and over animating things. It's a game perfectly where it needs to be vice versa for realism. My flaws are pretty much the same at the end as they were in the first few posts here, everything since has just been small nitpicks. 

I thought you were talking about flaws in the story or execution on the end.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."