7/10 0 0%

6/10 1 4.55%

5/10 1 4.55%

4/10 0 0%

3/10 0 0%

2/10 0 0%

1 out of I'm an imbecile. 0 0%

Total:22

All I want is GoT loading times from now on.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Around the Network

I've played 34h so far and I'm on act 2. Things got tougher. Being ganged up by blue foes is challenging. I'm trying to get creative without going stealth shame and it's fun.

God bless You.

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

John2290 said:
0D0 said:

Exactly, I'm playing FF7r and retried all the big Sony exclusives for visual reference along with RDR2 and TW3 and I'm here tapping my feet going what the fuck is this last gen shit. RDR2 and TW3 load times should have never passed Sonys certification, 30 seconds tops not 2 minutes of waiting.

TW3 is brilliant, but the loading times are ridiculous and the game is not even 100% open world.

God bless You.

0D0 said:

That is the promise on PS5.

0D0 said:
I've played 34h so far and I'm on act 2. Things got tougher. Being ganged up by blue foes is challenging. I'm trying to get creative without going stealth shame and it's fun.

The parrying and kunai are your friends.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

I was contemplating giving this a pass, since the last time I bought a full priced game I ended up not even opening it.

But just WOW!!! Videos and screenshots do not do this game justice. It is, in my opinion, the best looking PS4 game to date. Or atleast fighting head to head with HZD (I went back and looked at some of the screenshots i got from HZD and they still look crazy good!).

Maybe its because of the artstyle and heavy saturation that the detail doesnt come through on youtube clips, but on my TV this looks insanely detailed. I mean that sequence where you are a child walking up the stairs to honour your father...jeez.

Gameplay is also pretty solid so far.

If you sitting on the fence about this one, dont. Go buy it, even if just for the visual treat :) Can you even imagine a PS5 version of this!

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network
Shinobi-san said:
I was contemplating giving this a pass, since the last time I bought a full priced game I ended up not even opening it.

But just WOW!!! Videos and screenshots do not do this game justice. It is, in my opinion, the best looking PS4 game to date. Or atleast fighting head to head with HZD (I went back and looked at some of the screenshots i got from HZD and they still look crazy good!).

Maybe its because of the artstyle and heavy saturation that the detail doesnt come through on youtube clips, but on my TV this looks insanely detailed. I mean that sequence where you are a child walking up the stairs to honour your father...jeez.

If you sitting on the fence about this one, dont. Go buy it, even if just for the visual treat :) Can you even imagine a PS5 version of this!

I will tell you that GoT technically speaking doesn't even come close to TLOU2 and the like, but on aesthetic and prettyness it runs leaps and bounds around any game I remember playing.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Shinobi-san said:

My game of the year are between Ghost and FF7, but I might stick to Ghost in the end.

It's the most beautiful open world game ever made. The gameplay is infinite fun.

God bless You.

Mission : find the white smoke.

But all the fog looks like white smoke. Thank you

God bless You.