By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Super Mario or Ratchet & Clank

Super mario or Ratchet & Clank

Super Mario 74 70.48%

Ratchet & Clank 29 27.62%

Other 2 1.90%

Total:105

Both. I only voted Ratchet & Clank because it hasn’t imo reached its full potential yet and Mario is at no risk of ever going away. 

Around the Network

Jak

What is Ratchet & Clank?

Supermario land on gameboy is only mario game I think I have played through from start to finish. Fun memories.

I've played several Mario games, my favorite of his being Super Mario World. But I choose Ratchet & Clank because it's a series that I hold really close to my heart. While Super Mario Galaxy has been a massive disappointment for me, Tools of Destruction and A Crack in Time have been brilliant entries with an engaging story without the usual predictable characters or outcomes. Even the 2016 remake was quite solid.

It's a series I've always been excited for whenever I see a new entry, with really likable characters with appreciative personalities.

Around the Network

LOL Mario is the far more popular franchise so it'll win in a poll no matter what.

KratosLives said:
Jak

Never

Easy Mario. Ratchet and Clank is still cool and all. But it does not have that Nintendo magic.

Mario the king of videogames, as the dunkey puts it.

While my answer wouldn't change, if I had to pit a Sony mascot character against him, it would be Sly Cooper, the most consistent one.

Super Mario all the way. There's no contest here. Games are just more fun and challenging with Mario games especially the secret areas.