Forums - Gaming Discussion - Super Mario or Ratchet & Clank

Super mario or Ratchet & Clank

Super Mario 74 70.48%

Ratchet & Clank 29 27.62%

Other 2 1.90%

Total:105

What is your saga of platform games?

Around the Network

Obviously Mario. I don't even see how this is a contest.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

how is this even a comparison? Mario games are just brilliant, even tough odyssey was a bit disappointing due to being too easy.

But ratchet and clank games are just generic. While each Mario is totally a different game with great ideas. Example, mario 64 has nothing to do with mario sunshine and neither have anything to do with mario 3d world or odyssey.

Mario games are so brilliant that I could boot now Mari on gameboy or even super mario on NES or mario 64 and all playable, while if I put the old ratchet and clank those will just look dated and thats all.

I like both Mario and Ratchet & Clank, but I like Mario more.

Voted Ratchet & Clank because as of today is the one I enjoyed more of the two. I guess I've grown a bit tired of the modern Mario tropes.
Still, its Mario. 2D Mario games are amongst my favorites of all time.

Around the Network

Super Mario World and Donkey Kong Country Games

I love me some Ratchet & Clank, but it can't really hold a candle to Super Mario. That's not a knock against R&C; it's just that Super Mario, to me, is one of the very best video game franchises of all time.

Ratchet and Clank games are fun but doesn't hold a candle to Mario. Super Mario World remains one of my favorite video games of all time.

Last edited by hinch - on 20 June 2020

The one with the Lombrax, for obvious reasons.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

I enjoy both but it has to go to Mario. Although I don't really consider R+C to be a platformer its more of a shooter in my eyes.