By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Super Mario or Ratchet & Clank

Super mario or Ratchet & Clank

Super Mario 74 70.48%

Ratchet & Clank 29 27.62%

Other 2 1.90%

Total:105

I've played several Mario games, my favorite of his being Super Mario World. But I choose Ratchet & Clank because it's a series that I hold really close to my heart. While Super Mario Galaxy has been a massive disappointment for me, Tools of Destruction and A Crack in Time have been brilliant entries with an engaging story without the usual predictable characters or outcomes. Even the 2016 remake was quite solid.

It's a series I've always been excited for whenever I see a new entry, with really likable characters with appreciative personalities.

Around the Network

LOL Mario is the far more popular franchise so it'll win in a poll no matter what.

Nautilus said:
Obviously Mario. I don't even see how this is a contest.

Ratchet > 2D Mario > 3D Mario imo

KratosLives said:
Jak

Never

Easy Mario. Ratchet and Clank is still cool and all. But it does not have that Nintendo magic.

Around the Network

Mario the king of videogames, as the dunkey puts it.

While my answer wouldn't change, if I had to pit a Sony mascot character against him, it would be Sly Cooper, the most consistent one.

Super Mario all the way. There's no contest here. Games are just more fun and challenging with Mario games especially the secret areas.

Jak and Daxter stomps on Ratchet and Clank xD

This is like apples vs orange sort of? one series is seriously focused on shooting while the other don't even use guns . should be sackboy vs mario to remedy it. 8D

My xbl:dx11332sega

My second Xbl:Segasaturnsan

My psn:Segasaturnsan

My Nintendo Friend Code:1302-4985-4999

My Steam:dx11332sega

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber

Eric2048 said:
LOL Mario is the far more popular franchise so it'll win in a poll no matter what.

If it was Mario vs Zelda the poll will be a lot closer. Ratchet and Clank is no where near Mario in terms of the reception in Gaming History and Today. 

Regarding the topic. I would choosr Super Mario. I've only played one Ratchet and Clank game on PS2 and it was fun when I was a kid. Super Mario 3D world was one of the best games to come out on Wii U. Im not interested in Odyssey since I prefer local multiplayer. 

Pocky Lover Boy!