Super mario or Ratchet & Clank

Super Mario 74 70.48%

Ratchet & Clank 29 27.62%

Other 2 1.90%

Total:105

Jak and Daxter stomps on Ratchet and Clank xD

Around the Network
Eric2048 said:
LOL Mario is the far more popular franchise so it'll win in a poll no matter what.

If it was Mario vs Zelda the poll will be a lot closer. Ratchet and Clank is no where near Mario in terms of the reception in Gaming History and Today. 

Regarding the topic. I would choosr Super Mario. I've only played one Ratchet and Clank game on PS2 and it was fun when I was a kid. Super Mario 3D world was one of the best games to come out on Wii U. Im not interested in Odyssey since I prefer local multiplayer. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I'm a PlayStation gamer and even I know this poll is just stupid, it's not even a contest. Mario is one of the biggest, well known and oldest gaming franchises there is and there's so many different style of games for it. Ratchet and clank, while good is noway near in its league.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

A better comparison would be Ratchet and Clank vs Banjo Kazooie

twintail said:
Nautilus said:
Obviously Mario. I don't even see how this is a contest.

Ratchet > 2D Mario > 3D Mario imo

Obviously I don't agree, but I respect your opinion!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

I think overall Mario is the better game, however I feel a good reason for this is there are far more Mario games which has given Nintendo more time to try out different approaches to their platforming. I know Ratchet and Clank has existed for quite some time too, but Mario obviously much longer. That being said I do enjoy both.

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

I'm gonna go with both as they different genres lol.

I will say this. I have had Mario Odyssey since launch, I only put it in Switch just before COVID as a friend wanted to borrow my Switch to try it out. It is the first game in probably 5 years that I spent more than an hour playing in one sitting. Usually with my workload I just do not have the time to fire up games. But for some reason I lost track of time and kept playing the game lol.

Out of those two, I prefer Ratchet, but DKC remains my favourite platform series. Mario and Ratchet are pretty different from each other but I like them both.

Landale_Star said:
Out of those two, I prefer Ratchet, but DKC remains my favourite platform series. Mario and Ratchet are pretty different from each other but I like them both.

wake up again in a negative world? DK and Mario. No contest here. 

Super Mario, however I did like the banjo kazooie games on the N64 way more than super mario.