By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Super Mario or Ratchet & Clank

Super mario or Ratchet & Clank

Super Mario 74 70.48%

Ratchet & Clank 29 27.62%

Other 2 1.90%

Total:105
Cobretti2 said:
I'm gonna go with both as they different genres lol.

I will say this. I have had Mario Odyssey since launch, I only put it in Switch just before COVID as a friend wanted to borrow my Switch to try it out. It is the first game in probably 5 years that I spent more than an hour playing in one sitting. Usually with my workload I just do not have the time to fire up games. But for some reason I lost track of time and kept playing the game lol.

Well i do wish you all the time you want to have tons of fun in the digital entertainment world,the internet does miss comment from kind souls as you.

Around the Network

Okay. I get it. I was impressed by the Rift Apart trailer too, but you gotta be cool. Don't go attacking Don Mario. The man has connections. He can put you "in another castle" if you know what I mean.

I voted for Mario.

Mario is so versatile that there are masterpieces across many genres. 

When it comes to just platforming, there is no competition. Many of the best games ever made are Super Mario games in both 2D and 3D.

1doesnotsimply

This is a weird comparison because the Ratchet games are like 70% third person shooter and 30% platformers, but If I had to rank them by how much I enjoy them, I'd put 3D Mario in first place and honestly I enjoy Ratchet more than 2D Mario :P