TOP 10 Switch Famitsu 2020:
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons(2020) - 4.480.117
- Pokemon Sword / Shield - 609.621
- Ring Fit Adventure - 409.656
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - 287.446
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX(2020) - 251.560
- Smash Ultimate - 244.866
- Minecraft - 241.063
- Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training for Nintendo Switch - 194.361
- Super Mario Party - 182.553
- Splatoon 2 - 164.479
Top 10 Switch Famitsu First Half 2019:
- Smash Ultimate - 779.845
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe(2019) - 643.426
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - 318.492
- Pokemon: Let's Go, Pikachu! / Let's Go, Eevee! - 312.278
- Minecraft - 305.640
- Super Mario Party - 284.170
- Splatoon 2 - 224.791
- Super Mario Maker 2(2019) - 196.153
- Yo-kai Watch 4: We Are Looking Up at the Same Sky(2019) - 191.097
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 168.697
I just wanted to highlight that with 5 Week left of the quarter Top 10 Software is more than double YoY.
- Ring Fit Adventure surpassed 400K for the year becoming the third game to do so. Last year only two Switch games surpassed 400K by mid-year.
- Ring Fit Adventure could very easily surpass 500K by mid-year if supply is there(which I doubt)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is going to end up, slightly up YoY if it maintains this pace
- Xenoblade will have a difficult time breaking into the Top 10
- Splatoon 2 has accelerated thanks to the demo and upcoming Splatfest, if they announce more updates it could easily end up seeing growth YoY.
- Smash and Minecraft will overtake Pokemon Mystery Dungeon in the coming weeks.