Forums - Sony Discussion - Unreal Engine 5 Announced + PS5 Demo

CGI-Quality said:
I'll just give away a minor secret, this is nothing compared to what is coming. Just remember what I've told y'all over the past 3 years.

This is nothing? It gets better? I mean I know graphics and what not continue to improve, but this was a big leap over current-gen games. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

Unsurprisingly, UE5 will run on all platforms. PS5, Xbox Series X, PC and even mobile.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Angelus said:
"But graphics can't even get better than they already are tho"

You call it billions of triangles, I call it a room with a bunch of statues.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

CGI-Quality said:
I'll just give away a minor secret, this is nothing compared to what is coming. Just remember what I've told y'all over the past 3 years.

spit it out, don't tease :D

Okay we need next gen sonic the hedgehog to be announced immediately

Around the Network
Otter said:
Okay we need next gen sonic the hedgehog to be announced immediately

Oh God, please no

"Quagmire, are you the type of guy who takes 'no' for an answer ?"
"My lawyer doesn't allow me to answer that question"

PSN ID: skmblake | Feel free to add me

RolStoppable said:
Angelus said:
"But graphics can't even get better than they already are tho"

You call it billions of triangles, I call it a room with a bunch of statues.

What's your problem with statues? Statues never talk back, and give you an attitude. 

That's incredible. They don't show green and vegetation tho.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

trunkswd said:
CGI-Quality said:

This is nothing? It gets better? I mean I know graphics and what not continue to improve, but this was a big leap over current-gen games. 

Nothing. That character model was good, but nothing compared to what's coming. As far as the environment? I told folks about Quixel (what I use in my personal stuff). For games like Tomb Raider, it will make all the difference.

Shits gonna be amazing next gen jeez

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread