By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch Out for The Last of US 2 Ultra Massive story and ending Video leaked on Internet by former ND employee on Internet. Don't trust anything when it come TLOU2 words and letter on Internet

Tagged games:

Darwinianevolution said:
Seeing that many people are cancelling the game because they didn't like the way the story will move forward, I wonder if some people may consider the leak a good thing. After all, isn't it better to get the bad news early and save yourself money and time than paying and playing a game you won't like in the end?

It’s an interesting situation no doubt. It certainly doesn’t affect every game the same way. If some games narratives get spoiled it wouldn’t bother me a bit. But some games put the narrative above the gameplay so it kind of defeats the purpose of playing the game if you know you aren’t a fan of the story. Same with movies. If I know I won’t be into the plot, why would I bother watching? Games are different because you actually play them, but not all are as enjoyable to play as others. I thought LoU was kind of a pain to play through. Anyone canceling their preorders or vowing to not buy the game apparently feel the gameplay won’t save the narrative.

Around the Network
EnricoPallazzo said:

Agree. This is a very interesting description of what is going on. At the end of the day, it just shows how far left/sjw/woke ideals cannot coexist with free speech. It must always be together with censorship.

EnricoPallazzo said:

I predict 98 on metacritic. Because, of course, if you dont give it a 10 you are racist.
iron_megalith said:
Just saw the leaks. Looks like I saved myself 60 bucks. To the surprise of no one, Neil's story writing involves shoving his woke agenda.

This is not "Score political points, the thread." or the place to discuss your thoughts based on spoiler knowledge.
Read the guidelines in the OP before posting.

📢
Do not discuss thoughts or feelings on anything you've seen from spoilers.

Discuss as if you had no knowledge of spoiler details.

📢📢

Don't post in here just to score political points.

If your comment is based on spoiler knowledge (which we already told you guys not to do), then no one else can engage in the discussion unless they read the same spoilers.
If it's based on an external source like an article, then you can make a thread in the politics section about it.

Ignoring these guidelines will result in posts getting edited/moderated.

Last edited by Hiku - on 28 April 2020

OK, I keep. Seeing the word "woke" wtf does this mean?

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Just for the record I've seen most of the spoilers, I'm Not cancelling my preorder. I'm now more intrigued to see where this story is going.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Jranation said:
Darwinianevolution said:
Seeing that many people are cancelling the game because they didn't like the way the story will move forward, I wonder if some people may consider the leak a good thing. After all, isn't it better to get the bad news early and save yourself money and time than paying and playing a game you won't like in the end?

Well the game gets praised for its story and not the gameplay. Like it would be a different case if BOTW got its story leaked. 

“Oh no, the leak revealed Link defeats Ganon!!!” Never saw that coming ;) 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
StokedUp said:

It's when Joel wakes up after taking a nap.

StokedUp said:
Just for the record I've seen most of the spoilers, I'm Not cancelling my preorder. I'm now more intrigued to see where this story is going.

While your comment is harmless, we ask everyone to comment as if they had no knowledge of the spoilers to be safe, because some people have poor judgement and ruin things for everyone else who are responsible.

I see everyone talking about people "cancelling their pre orders" but I have a simple question.
What makes you believe they would have ever actually ordered it?

This is the same level of faux outrage that came out when they showed ellie kissing a girl two years ago (I think that's right).

I'd guess not even 1 out of 10 of these "preordered cancelled" actually ever ordered the game in the first place.

Also @Hiku you're doing great work - keep it up.

• Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)
StokedUp said:

The term "woke" relates to creating a story that sacrifices the plot/characters consistency to favor politics just for the sake of putting politics in it without caring  whether such elements are really necessary or fit in the storytelling.

Last edited by CuCabeludo - on 28 April 2020

StokedUp said:

It's a word used by right wing people when something doesn't cater specifically to them or reminds them that minorities exist.

See also SJW, don't put politics in muh vidyagames!!1!1 etc

StokedUp said:

Woke or "Awake". Like everything is a dream and you've just woken up.

Basically refers to realizing there is a problem. You've woken up to the issues of society.

Just a gimmick. Ignore it.

• Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)